Chapter Four

Music was blasting through the speakers as strangers (to me) walked into the house and greeted everyone; making themselves drinks and socializing. I felt like an outsider being here and not knowing anybody. "Hey babe," a guy walked up to see I can smell the beer from his mouth as I felt sick. I looked at him and he had skunk like hair with a blonde streak with the black. His big brown eyes and bushy eyebrows looked at me smiling lopsided already drunk.

"Hello," I said wanting to get away from him. I moved but his lanky arm moved either side of me and I couldn't get out of his grasp now.

"What's your name beautiful?" he slurred his words.

"Sasha," I lied confidently.

"Sasha...what a sexy name...I'm Jack, nice to meet you gorgeous..." he trailed off as he placed kisses on my neck sucking on my skin and I felt uncomfortable. I moved quickly and ran upstairs not wanting to be here anymore. To be honest...I wasn't ready to move on yet not with Cam still on my mind even though he's just popped up now and being here for a few days with someone kept the thoughts away with the help of Kellin.

I walked into my room to see the guy that looked oddly similar to Jack but he was too busy making out with a brown haired girl on my bed. I felt disgusted how they picked my room but I closed the bedroom behind me leaving them to their business and walked out wanting fresh air.

As I got downstairs I saw the drunken guy looking around for me and I quickly dodged eye contact run upstairs and rushed into a random room and closed the door behind me and closed my eyes tightly. I opened my eyes again and noticed I was Katelynne and Kellin's room. I looked round and saw Katelynne's jewellery and makeup on the bedside cabinet and I smiled at her taste in jewellery. I heard a curtain move and looked forwards placing the necklace that I picked up onto the beside cabinet and walked towards the curtain. I opened the curtain to see a balcony looking over at the moon rising into the sky. I walked onto the balcony and looked over the view astounded at what they can see from their house. I put my arms on the side and looked into the distance removing the music away from my hearing.

I didn't know I was standing looking over the view when I felt someone presence beside me. I looked beside me and there was Kellin looking in front of him and smiled. "It's beautiful isn't it?" he said and I looked at the view. The city lights of Oregon light up everywhere flickering at some bits and having the black sky with the full moon brightens through the dark places.

"It is," I said honestly smiling over.

"Getting away from the music too?" he asked.

"Yeah you can say that..." I trailed off.

"You see to be getting lucky though, you're crap at trying to cover up those love bites," he chuckled and I blushed putting my hair over to that side where Jack was kissing.

"That dick," I hissed under my breath.

"What's wrong?" Kellin asked and I looked at him.

"Jack gave me those love bites when I didn't want hear near me in the first place," I said.

"Did he try to-"

"No! He was drunk and I bet he's a nice guy but I didn't want...that," I said playing with my hands that were now getting colder.

"If someone tries to do that to you again you have to shout my name okay? I don't want you get hurt okay Reb?" he asked moving my chin up to his face as I looked into his strange yet memorising eyes.

"Reb? ... I like it," I giggled.

"That's my nickname for you that no one can say except for me okay?" he chuckled and I smiled nodding my head. "Okay that's great," he laughed and we kept eye contact. Until what happened was not expecting.

Our lips moulded together and all of a sudden I felt this weird feeling inside of me that I've never felt with anyone before. We deepened the kiss and I wrapped my arms round his neck playing with his hair as he tightens his grip of my waist as our tongues tackle with each other. He tasted like beer but it wasn't as bad as Jacks of course. I was enjoying the kiss but then I realised...I'm kissing the girl's husband that helped me through with me since she founded me on the street. I pulled away quickly and looked at him wide eyed. "I have to...go!" I said quickly before he could say anything.

I ran straight out the room and downstairs to see the drunken guy drinking his beer looking round the room lonely. I walked up straight to him and connected my lips to his as he picked me up and he drunkenly walked upstairs to find a spare room and that's the way I ignored the thoughts of having Kellin's soft, plump, pink lips onto mine but having sex with this guy wasn't going to make any difference but it's for the best.

Jack's just a distraction and hopefully I won't remember the next morning but the only thing that I will still remember is because...

I'm sober.