Chapter Nineteen

Kellin stood outside his front door as he waited patiently for Katelynne to answer. He didn’t think it was right to come in even though he bought it himself. I stayed in the car watching him twitch every so often. Soon the door opened and revealed a tired looking Katelynne and let him in closing the door behind him but didn’t make any eye contact with me.

Kellin was going to call a divorce while he packs up his stuff and coming to stay at mine for a little bit.

Later he came back out with a massive white envelope and 2 full suitcases and bags as I got out helping him put it in the boot of the car. We walked back into the car and he was driving this time silently somewhere. “So, how was it?” I asked.

“Fine actually. We both signed the papers and now I’m sending it away to see what will happen next. We both agreed that while I’m away on tour Katelynne will look after Copeland and then when I’m home she will stay. For Christmases and New Year’s we will swap about since where going to have her for Christmas,” he said and that was a fair choice. I held his hand on the gearstick as he looked down and smiled.

“Everything is going to be okay Kellin once you get the papers back you are going to be a free man,” I smiled and he nodded his back.

“I will stay with you.” he said and I smiled.

“Of course whenever you want, I will not walk out on you.” I said and after posting the envelope, we decided to go to see the band since they know that Kellin cheated on Katelynne with me but we will announce that we are going to be together.

I was nervous to think about what the guys will think, probably that I’m a slut but I like them…a lot. We got to Jesse’s house and the cars were parked knowing the guys are there.

We walked in as Kellin shouted a hello and hello calls back in the living room. We walked in and there was the cutest baby I’ve ever seen with people surrounding the baby. I awed to myself but I kept beside Kellin just in case. Everyone looked at us and some in disgust and betrayed. “Just so you guys know that Katelynne and I are falling for a divorce and Rebel and I are a couple and you are just going to live with it because I love her a lot,” Kellin said and sighed as their mouths still kept quiet. “Well?” he asked again.

“Dude even though what you did was stupid but I guess love happens and if you left Katelynne to be with her, I guess I’m okay with that.” Gabe said and I smiled nodding my head a thank you. He walked over to Kellin and gave him a man hug and a tight hug from me and sat down as the guys did the same thing. I looked over at the baby again and she was held by a pretty lady probably her mum until I realise that this is Jesse’s baby. I walked over and looked at her as she smiled up at me.

“She likes you, do you want to hold her?” the lady asked and I nodded my head sitting beside her and she put me in her arms as I smiled down at her. “I’m Ashlyn by the way Jesse’s wife. This is little Olive,” she smiled kissing her forehead.

“She’s beautiful going to be a stunner when she’s older,” I smiled looking at little Olive smiling at me. I wonder if I will ever have kids again, maybe with Kellin? I don’t even know if where going to be still together to have another child. Will I stay with Kellin forever as he said? I heard loud whispering in the hallway where Jesse and Kellin were speaking and I was intrigued what they were saying but then they shook hands and smiled giving each other hugs.

“Did you tell Kellin?” Ashlyn asked Jesse and he nodded walking over and kissing Ashlyn and it was really cute. I looked back down to Olive and it reminded me when I had Arabella and a tear escaped from my eye before I moved it away hoping nobody saw it. Olive started crying and I pouted at her as I held her up and got up walking round in a circle smiled as she giggled as I started jumping her about lightly not wanting to make her sick. She giggled and I laughed and after a little while I gave Olive back to Jesse.

“Congratulations.” I smiled at both of them.

“Thank you Rebel.” Jesse said and I smiled.

Kellin and I had to leave and as we got back into the car Kellin looked at me smiling. “What?” I asked him confused.

“You are brilliant with her,” he gazed into my eyes.

 “Well Kellin I had a child remember,” I giggled and he smiled.

“Do you ever want kids Rebel?” he asked.

“I do but not right now,” I said and he nodded his head looking away. “When everything is better and going well,” I smiled and he smiled back at me.

“Jesse’s left the band,” Kellin said driving back to the house.

“How come?” I asked.

“Because he wants to be with his family and I totally understand. I miss everyone while I’m on the road too,” he said and I nodded my head.

“Don’t worry you will find someone else,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Of course and now let’s get an Indian I’m craving for it,” he said.

“You sound like a pregnant lady.” I giggled.

“Not long now though Rebs.”

But what did he mean by that?