8

It's quiet in my house. Mainly because literally nothing is happening. Nate and I spent this day planning. We figured if there's something after Nate, planning is the only thing we can do.

He's kind of concerning me... His behavior has changed a lot. At this moment, he's asleep at my kitchen table, while I'm printing off maps and stuff.

He spent 2 hours straight trying to the 'tear stains' off his face and it came to the point where he just made himself bleed. I don't understand it at all.

As I was scrolling through the internet, I finally saw it. The article I was looking for.

'On September 5th at 10:20 at night, 26, yr. Old Morgan Want has disappeared. According to 27 yr. Old Nathan Smith, who is more referred to by his stage name, Nathan Sharp, or NateWantsToBattle, he was there at the time of her disappearing, but did not see who exactly took her. Residents in the building claim to have seen Nathan running out of his apartment at around 12:12 in the morning only to be stopped by the B.A.N. and Burbank Police. ''She was there, I saw her. I was with her.'' Nathan Smith had said to the police, "but I think I was knocked out. I remember waking up, and she was gone.'' He claims he was attacked but could not identify who the attacker was. Littered with severe injuries, Paramedics insisted he go to the hospital, but he refused. Upon further investigation on the apartment, the police conclude that no one had broken into the house. After putting the building on lockdown, Nathan Smith disappeared. Unknown to where he was going, to this day, he has not been located, and paramedics believe him to be dead, due to the severe injuries the young man had. "It'll be a miracle to see him show up again," Building Resident, who wishes to keep her name private had said. "I watched him run out of his house, and that's the last I saw of him." During investigation on the apartment, the Police did find mysterious blood stains as well as a small knife with the blood of the young musician on it. The knife they had found had no fingerprints on it, but one young man who lives in the same apartment as the musician and his girlfriend had given out more information. "My wife and I were just coming home from dinner, and our front door was wide open, Phoebe figured it was because Nate was moving equipment around," says roommate, Brett Gear. "but we walked into the house, and it was completely trashed. Morgan wasn't there and Nate was curled up in a ball by the hallway, he was staring at something, and was covered in blood. There wasn't one part of him that didn't have some kind of injury. He saw Phoebe and I, but didn't register it was us until after I called his name. It was then when he got up, and froze. He was mumbling that he saw someone.. Then he ran.." The police are unable to identify if anyone was murdered, but insist everyone keep an eye out for the two missing.'

I had to read the article at least 3 times for it to register. They've both been missing for a about a week.. But Nate showed up here two days ago... Weird. Morgan still hasn't been found, but Nate is believed to be dead. He wasnt kidding about what happened at his house. But as long as he believed to be dead, maybe the killer will stop going after Nate. Maybe..

But what about Steph. I wasn't even aware she was missing, until Nate told me. Maybe she went out, and was kidnapped... But there is still so much that is unanswered.. Like, why was Morgan taken? Why was Nate attacked? Why was Stephanie taken and why are they still after Nate?? It's all still so confusing.

I just want the answers, and I want them now.