six .

Justin's POV

I released my new collaboration song and let me tell you it's a hit. It's something everyone definitely did not expect. It's different and my fans know I'm all about different and experimenting new things. New rhythm, new music.

I have in interview today, but it's not just me. It's with Emilee as well. They asked for Madison but Em and I only agreed to bring her out at the end of the interview as they go into commercial. For all we know she can be cranky and crying. Scooter's bringing her out to us.

The interview is just of me first and then after commercial we bring Emilee out so I'm getting dressed. There's not much to do with my hair, I'm "bald". Although Em, is getting everything done from head to toe. She's mad because she has to wear heel and she'd rather wear her converse. Which I agreed to. She beats the standards of not wanting to be so high fashioned all the time and I loved it but hey, Scooter said pour the bling. She's not really full of bling, but you get me.

It's my turn to get out on stage and so the interview begins.

"I love you, see you out there." Em blew me a kiss ad to her make-up being done.

I heard my name and walked out on stage. I was introduced once again to Chatty Man.

"Hey bro." I said giving him a hug.

"Oh geez. Can't breathe. Can I say you've gotten stronger. Is it because you're a father?" He asked and the crowd went wild. I chuckled and responded.

"Could it?" I said winking and then chuckling. "Can we cut that out, Emilee's going to kill me."

"No this is good, keep rolling

"No this is good, keep rolling." He said laughing.

"So tell us, how is it being a father?" He asked while showing a picture I posted of her on Instagram.

"I love it man. I love her, I love Em. I couldn't be happier." I said truthfully.

"Is she forcing you to say this? In kidding."  He said laughing. "Honestly I can't wait to meet Emilee, why don't we bring her out now, shall we?"

Then all of the sudden Em came in out and I looked so surprised. She wasn't in heels and she was wearing a previous outfit that she's worn before. She loved this outfit and I guess she found it. Either way she looked amazing.