eighteen .

Justin's POV

We landed in Hawaii a few hours ago and we kind of just been resting. Madison has been asleep and knowing us, we're loud when we go to other places. Especially since it's our honeymoon. Not much to do with a young baby around.

"Look at how she's sleeping, like I wonder who she gets that from." Em said laughing.

"Not me what the he—, yeah that's my kid

"Not me what the he—, yeah that's my kid." I said laughing. The amount of times I've come back home from a busy day or from tour and just knocked out in whatever position I was in at the moment.

"Exactly. Yours." She said putting things into a bag. We were going on a small boat ride to go around the island and go swim in the stream a bit. I know, how are we going to do that with a 5 month old baby.

"Justin I don't really feel comfy taking Madison." Em said. I looked at her like what the hell.

"You're both coming. End of discussion." I said getting up and grabbing some things. I'm a pretty white Canadian boy and I tan easily.

Em turned around and changed her clothes while rolling her eyes at me. She slipped on a cover up over her bikini but damn my wife is hot. That sounds so good, wife. Wifey, wife, wifedy, wife.

"You're gross." She said.

"Bite me." I said making a noise and then we noticed that Madison was waking up. She eyed me to go pick her and feed her since it was just around that time anyways. Except I wasn't gonna hoard my kid with feeding her the moment she woke up. I'd play with her a bit.

"How's my baby girl!" I said as she smiled with wait.. "Emilee her two bottom teeth came out!!"

"No way, lemme see!" She said almost knocking me over. I gave her a look but started laughing to see that they really were there.

"She's gonna have a whole set of teeth within the next two months. She has her two front teeth out since last month and now the bottoms two, stop the breast feeding babe." I said picking Maddie up. She punched my arm and I repeated what I said.

"Bite me."

»»

We're now on a lovely, Sike bitches! We're on the best boat ride ever! This is amazing! The water is so clear I can't believe it honestly. We'd been out here for quite some time now, and it's been fun. I hop back onto the boat as I'm about to dry off. Emilee stands up and says,"Don't you miss the water?"

"Why would you? Wait.. Emilee, no, no, no." I said.

"Bye Justin." She said smirking.