seventeen .

Justin's POV

I picked up Madison from Selena's arms and grab a hold of my wife. We both smile and walk down the aisle as a family. I am the happiest man alive right now. I'm more than happy, I'm stoked. Emilee is now my wife! Which also means she has my last name and it shall stay that way until the day of never. She'll keep it forever, even when we're gone.

We got into the hummer and put Madison in her car seat. We had to drive to the venue which was about 5-10 minutes away. As everyone waved good bye to us and screamed we pulled out of the driveway and to the venue.

"Justin." She said and I looked at her.

"Yes babe?" I said.

"I love you." She said and I looked at her.

I pecked her lips quickly and placed a hand in hers as they stayed interlocked. I was steering with my left hand. Within minutes I knew we had arrived but no one else had.

"Let's go get food before everyone else does?" Emilee asked and I started laughing.

"Let's go!" I said and she grabbed Madison. We entered the venue with both of us taking pictures and videos on our phone. Posting on Instagram and just having a great time. I looked at the security and said,"Don't let anyone in for another 10 minutes." And he agreed.

Emilee and I didn't have a big entrance, we weren't so traditional and it's because we're such different people that we wanted it to be different.

"I don't know who came up with fried mac and cheese but damn I want more!" Emilee said handing me Madison.

"You're so cute." I said and she turned around giving me a face.

"Thank you babe." She said twirling in her dress. I walked up to her which was at the food table and we served some food for us on a single plate. We both definitely killed the pasta but it didn't matter because we probably wouldn't eat the rest of the day. By now it was a little over 5 and everyone was free to eat until 7 and dessert was 7-8. We had everything planned out so people wouldn't get cramps from eating to much and hitting the folks.

We could hear everyone outside so we kind of wrapped it up and then the music started which meant everyone was coming in. We kind of just sat there as everyone walked in and just laughed because we chowed down before anyone else could. I could hear all the kids and my supports saying things to me. Usher, Drake, Ariana, Scooter, Dan C., and very many more. My friends from day one in Canada, my friends now, all of my family.

It took me a second to realize that she was right, just about 98% of the people here were because of me but 100% of the people were here for the both of us. This is her family now. I looked over to her to see a huge smile on her face.

"I have a kid, but it's my wedding day and I'm a loud to get a little drunk." She said laughing as she got up to go take a drink from the bar. I laughed but let her. We were getting driven to the airport as we would be taken to our honeymoon which is still a surprise. We would stay 4 days, and 3 nights. So I'll let her get tipsy. Of course I want her to remember it as much as she can, but if not, then I'll remember the rest of the night for her and remind her how magical it was.

Emilee's POV

»»

By now everyone has ate and Justin has introduced himself and me to everyone as they congratulated us. We took many pictures and held up the photo booth for 10 minutes. Funniest thing ever.

We got held up a bit because we were handing out cake to everybody. Not to mention Justin decided to get cake on my face even though I had my caked-up face.