sixteen .

Listen to lightly. Suppose to be background music, enjoy. (: Might have to play the song twice but remember it's just background music to give it the effect.

Emilee's POV

I gave Madison one last look and gave her to Jazzy. Jazzy was just going to carry her down the aisle. I trusted her with my kid obviously even though she's young.

I started getting really nervous and I didn't know why, but it wasn't bad. It's more like the, I can't believe it nerves.

Jeremy came in and asked me,"Are you ready? It's go time." I was about to put my arm around him when I got extremely emotional. Pattie looked at me and calmed me down because I had my make-up done and all.

"Breathe sweetie." She said.

"What's wrong? Aren't you excited?" He asked.

"I am but I just want to say thank you, for walking me down the aisle. I didn't even ask you and I'm thankful. My father was never there for me and I'm just so grateful.." I said with a single tear coming down. Pattie wiped it and then smiled at me.

"It's my honor my lovely daughter." He said and I hugged him.

"Okay it's 3:08pm so let's get this puppy going." Pattie said and so the ceremony started. One of the happiest days of my life was starting right now.

One by one everyone was leaving and must I say North and Penelope were the cutest. My daughter rocked it though. She couldn't stop babbling. Then the nerves came back as to everyone was now standing. The music had started and it was now my turn to walk. I had the biggest smile on my face except I still felt like crying as to seeing Justin upset. He got emotional the moment he saw me and that made me emotional.

Justin's POV

I watched everyone go down the aisle and then I saw her. The most beautiful girl in the world besides Madison. They were thee most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life but I lost it. Not because of how beautiful she was, because of how beautiful she IS and how she's going to be my wife within the next hour and a half. I couldn't be happier.

"Look at her bro. Cherish this moment." Maejor said because I kept squinting my eyes as the tears spilled and I looked down. But now, just now, I listened to him and I watched her come my way. I just held myself not knowing how to control my emotions.

Just a reminder of what he looks like in his suit