eleven .

Emilee's POV

Justin kept laughing and I didn't want to laugh but I did. I was sitting in the back with the food we bought for tonight. He's laughing because I started crying for Madison because she started crying as she got her ears pierced. He thought it was hilarious and I just felt bad for her so I started crying which only made Justin start crying more. Not there's a video on Instagram with a tag saying

My two favorite girl crying and they still look beautiful #happybirthdayem

Now everyone's trying to wonder why I was crying but I just didn't feel like putting my baby through pain even if she won't remember it, I know I will because she jumped in my lap. A mother's pain ha.

I held her sleepy body and left the car seat in the car. Justin grabbed the food and we entered the hotel. We went straight to the elevator and to one of the highest floors ever. Justin still making jokes every once in a while. He then set the food out for us the moment we entered our hotel room which was more like a luxury small house. I laid out some baby blankets on the floor and set down Madison. She looked so cute with her sweater. It was the cutest. I personally wanted her next to me because I was afraid she'd fall of the bed since Justin and I were on the floor.

"So tell me, when do you think we're going to get married?" He asked going straight for his food.

"I don't know, pick a movie." I said back.

"No seriously." He said smiling.

"Why are you asking me Justin?" I said smiling at him.

"Because baby girl I can't wait anymore. I'm ready for you to be my wife. For us to grow old together." He said and I couldn't help but smile while eating my food. "I mean Madison doesn't have to be able to walk. We can put her in a wagon or something. You said Penelope and North are walking down, make them the flower girls and have Kendall hold Madison across the aisle." And I knew that it was true. It was completely true, she didn't have to be old enough to walk. I kind of just continued eating but every time I looked at Justin I kept smiling.

"Quite playing with my feelings." He said nudging me.

"Boy please, shut up." I said laughing.

"Emilee." He said.

"You're right, but seriously when would you want to?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow." He said and he had the most serious look on his face that I was shocked. "It's doable."

"2 weeks." I said and his eyes went wide.

"Wait seriously??" He asked.

"2 weeks is my earliest." I said hinting something.

"Why not next week.. Ohhh. Baby you're so smart! On our 3 year anniversary!" He said kissing me. I pulled away as I started laughing.

"Baby boy, you better start sending out invitations." I said seriously and he was even more excited than I was.

"Can we drink to this?" He asked. I nodded my head smiling as he ordered room service to bring us champagne and fruit with fondue.

I looked at him when he ordered that so I grabbed my phone and started playing boyfriend.

I sang really loud on the "Chillen by the fire while we eating fondue." But I remixed it and said,"Chillen with my baby why we finna eat some fondue." And I started laughing and then Justin went serious.

"Emilee, where's Madison?" He asked and I laughed.

"She's right H—." I stopped noticing she wasn't there. I started to panic. I looked around everywhere and every inch of the hotel. There's not a lot of room here but I found her in the kitchen crawling.

"Justin get your phone." I said and he questioned me.

"Why?" He asking running to me.

"She's crawling." I said laughing.

"But she's too young!" Justin said amazed.

"I don't know but she's doing it!"  I answered happily and then I picked her up, swinging her in a few circles and gave her kisses.

"You scared me asshole." I said to Madison.

"What the fuck." Justin said laughing hard. "You just called our pure ass baby girl an asshole!"

"Little fucker." I said making him laugh louder. I sat down on the bed and played with her as our room service came but to our surprise it wasn't.

"Dipshit! Maewhore!" I said sitting up. "What are you guys doing here?!"

"Came to see the little one." He said.

"Both of you guys are ass whipes. I'm trying to spend time with my girls and you fuckers come." He said laughing.

"It's her birthday so we wanted to say it. Happy birthday!" Maejor said.

"Dipshit what are you doing here?" I said giving him a bro hug and then finally room service came. The cart got pushed inside here and the guy left.

"Ayee! Guess we're staying after all." He said going straight for the fondue.

"This is your family and I feel bad for you Maddie." I said pointing at all of them.

"Did you said we're family?" They both asked.

"Of course." I said and they jumped on the bed so I held Maddie. Madison just started clapping and laughing I was just regretting I said those words in the moment but I did and I honestly shouldn't because these people were pretty amazing.

A/N: Short chapter. Next chapter will be up tonight. (: