ten .

Justin's POV

Today was a small performance with Ed for our collaboration. We are in New York City and I just finished. Ed performed some of his somgs and I did some of mine. We joined in on each others song and it was really fun. Except I had a special little something to do. As to know, my birthday just passed and Emilee took me to Paris because she was dying to recreate a moment with our daughter of me giving her a promise ring so she "proposed" to me as a joke but it was absolutely cute.

As to that, I brought Emilee to New York. I was pretty upset that her birthday fell on a rainy day. Well they said it was suppose to be and the clouds are wide out here so I suppose it true.

"Alright before I perform my last song, I'd like to sing someone a happy birthday, c'mere baby girl." I said motioning for her to come and sit on my stool with Madison.

She walked up here and she pushed me knowing she didn't like being sung happy birthday or having the center of attention. I laughed and pecked her lips. "Alright everyone, one, two, three." I started and everyone joined in while singing along with me.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my dear baby momma, happy birthday to youuuuu." I said and she started laughing uncontrollably when I said baby momma. I had the widest smile on my face. To see her so happy and smiling was absolutely one of my most favorite things about her. I then kissed her and Madison was between us grabbing our faces making baby noises.

"Alright, one for you too." I said and gave her a ticklish kiss which made Madison laugh and everyone else aww'd.

This ones for you guys, I said singing a throwback song. Born to be Somebody. Emilee was about to walk off stage when I said,"Hey, girl get you're ass back here. Put that toosh on the stool and listen to me sing my heart out."

"As if I haven't heard enough of it." She joked and I have her a look.

"There's a dream in my soul,
A fire that's deep inside me.
There's a me no one knows,
Waiting to be set free.

I'm gonna see that day;
I can feel it,
I can taste it.
Change is coming my way." I said but then I turn from the crowd and back to Emilee. I then sang my heart out to them on the chorus just showing that I was born to be someone. I was born to be Madison's father, Emilee's husband, my family's sibling, son, or grandson. And I'm proud of myself.

"I was born to be somebody.
Ain't nothing that's ever gonna stop me.
I'll light up the sky like lightning,
I'm gonna rise above,
Show 'em what I'm made of.
I was born to be somebody,
I was born to be,
And this world will belong to me.

This life can kick you around (whoa)
This world can make you feel small (whoa)
They will not keep me down (whoa)
I was born to stand tall.

I'm goin' all the way.
I can feel it, I believe it.
I'm here, I'm here to stay.

I was born to be somebody.
Ain't nothing that's ever gonna stop me.

I'll light up the sky like lighting,
I'm gonna rise above,
Show 'em what I'm made of.
I was born to be somebody,
I was born to be,
And this world will belong to me.

Feel it,
Believe it,
Dream it,
Be it.

I was born to be somebody.
Ain't nothing that's ever gonna stop me (no, no, no)
I'll light up the sky like lighting,
I'm gonna rise above,
Show 'em what I'm made of.
I was born to be somebody,
I was born to be,
And this world will belong to me.

Oh, oh,
Oh, oh...

And this world will belong to me.

Yeah, yeah, oh...

This world will belong to me." I sang.

I haven't played this song in forever and I had to admit it did make me a bit emotional. I had tears in my eyes and Em looked at me and just handed me Madison. Madison would just light grab my face just tapping it gently and then she gave me a kiss and everyone aww'd.

I walked off stage with Emilee as to us being done with the concert. I just kept walking all the way backstage to get through the other side where fans won't be able to spot us.

The moment we found the car, we literally just left because to my surprise, it was pouring rain now.

"Baby I'm sorry it's raining on your birthday." I said.

"Why? Just gives us a good excuse to spend my birthday with my family in a nice hotel while watching movies and ordering take out." She said smiling.

"But it's your birthday?" I said confused.

"And you should know by now that I don't like to do big things to make me happy. A day with my family makes me happy." She said and I smiled because it was true. It was one of my favorite things about Emilee, is she always loved the little things that people did for her. Never the big things. She rather have me buy her some ice cream or McDonald's and be happy for weeks than anything that's expensive.

Either way I did. At the stop light I pulled out two boxes and gave them to her. They were tiny so it didn't matter.

"Justin.." She whined.

"You're not the baby here so shut up." I said laughing and she hit my chest.

"Can't be mean to me today." She said laughing opened up the boxes. She looked confused for a moment as she tried to figure it out for like 5 seconds. When she pulled both necklaces out she figured what it was. She looked back at out peacefully sleeping daughter and said,"This is so cute."

I smiled knowing it was something she'd like. I knew she didn't get a long with her mom and she always wants to have that connection with Madison so. I bought them two necklaces that semi connect as a representation of their mother daughter bond and how it can never be broken. She pecked my cheek and smiled.

"Thank you." She said.

"Anytime baby girl." I said and then she shot up in her seat smiling wide. "What?"

"Before we get back can we do something?" She said ready to jump out of her seat.

"What?" I said laughing.

"Let's go get her ears pierced?" She squealed.

I didn't say anything I just started driving towards the mall. She squealed excitedly because this was going to be cute. Both of us wanted to get her ears pierced we just didn't know when. And what's better to do it than in New York.

A/N: Only uploadin 3 chapters today, maybe 4. Thanks for waiting patiently.