Chapter One

Hello, my lovely readers!

This is a Wanda/ Pietro sibling fanfiction, and takes place right after Age of Ultron. There will be no Civil War drama in this story.

 This is my very first fanfiction I've written about any of the avengers, I've done several Spiderman ones, but those are different (despite still being Marvel.) So please don't judge me too harshly.

Also, this is going off the MCU stroylines, so it will not follow the comics. 

~If you are reading my random book then you will have already read this chapter, but the second one will be up shortly~

Please, read, review, vote, and share!

_ _ _ _

Wanda Maximoff sat on her bed, arms outstretched, her feet dangling off the side of the mattress. She absentmindly used her telekenesis to pick up the lamp from her bedside table, moving it around the ceiling above her.

It had been two weeks since the battle of Sokovia. Two weeks since Ultron had been destroyed. Two weeks since she was proclaimed an avenger. Two weeks since her brother was pronounced dead.

Her and Pietro had always been together. The Maximoff twins they were called. Now, she was only referred to as Wanda, twin was too painful.

She couldn't bring herself to believe the news, even though she had felt it. Wanda had the feeling of a dozen bullets piercing through her skin, yet she remained unharmed. Physically, that is.

But for everything that had happened, for every bullet that entered her body, Wanda couldn't help but feel something was off. It was almost like she could feel Pietro's presence, like his heart was beating right next to hers.

It almost felt like he was alive.

A/N- I'm sorry it's super short, but the chapters will be getting longer as more characters and plot lines are introduced!

How was it?

~Author~