Epilogue

Wanda threw a look at the figure still in bed before throwing her arms in the air, "Pietro, seriously. Get your lazy ass out of bed!"

He groaned before rolling over,

Sighing, Wanda crossed her arms, "Training starts in half an hour. If you're not there I am not taking the fault."

Groaning once more, Pietro slowly sat up, a disoriented look in his eye.

She couldn't help herself from laughing as she threw him the blue track suit he always trained in. 

"Gee, you're such a sweet sister," he said sarcastically.

Ignoring his comment, Wanda walked over to her side of the room and slipped on a red leather jacked over her dark colored dress.

"Why does Cap call training so early anyways?" Pietro grumbled as he slipped the shirt on.

"Nine o'clock isn't early!" she cried in disbelief. Not having a retort, he only continued getting dressed.

She sat at the end of her bed, quietly waiting for her twin to finish. "Your shirt's untucked." Wanda pointed out. "It looks sloppy."

Pietro shot her an incredulous look before making a big show of reaching behind and tucking his shirt in. "It's training," he informed her slowly, as if she was confused.

But as a response, Wanda simply repeated, "It's sloppy."

Rolling his eyes, Pietro took a deep breath, "Well I'm ready to go."

"Good," she replied and stood up. The girl then began walking ahead, but stopped, and looked back. "You know, technically speaking you may be twelve minutes older. But maturity w-"

"Isn't it time for training?" Pietro interuppted. Laughing, Wanda turned around and resumed walking.

Reaching the training center, the twins were greeted by Tony and Rhodey both testing new gadgets on their armor. Vision seemed to be helping them.

"You worried over nothing," Pietro whispered to his sister. "Wilson isn't even here yet."

Wanda huffed, "That's because he comes running in seconds before we start."

"He flies in," Pietro corrected smugly.

She turned and faced him, "Go run some laps or something."

"Hey, you can't boss me around. I'm ol-"

"Miss Wanda," Pietro stopped midsentence as both Maximoffs looked up to see Vision had come over to them.

"Vis," Wanda greeted happily, while Pietro only appeared confused.

Vision casted a look over the male twin, silently asking for privacy. But he only stayed put.

Almost appearing annoyed, Vision looked back to Wanda, "I was in the kitchen and managed to come across some recipes- many of which seeming Sokovian. I thought maybe you could help, seeming as though my cooking skills are proving less than satisfactory."

Wanda bit her lip to keep the small chuckle at the memory of the last time Vsion had attempted to cook for the team. Key word: Attempted. A complete food fiasco and a minor fire in the kitchen may have occured. No big deal.

But Pietro repsonded before she could, "Wait! So you're asking for her help in the kitchen?"

Vision looked taken aback and it took him a few seconds to respond, "Well, yes."

"Why?" Pietro asked rudely.

"Pietro," Wanda said, shocked.

"What?" He asked, feigning innocence. "I've barely spoken two words to him, and now he's asking for my sister's help in the kitchen?"

Gritting her teeth, Wanda slowly spoke, "Weren't you about to go run laps?"

Dismissing her, Pietro kept his attention on Vision, "I just don't understand why you- whom I, once again, hardly know- think you can ask my sister for your help."

"Pietro!" Wanda could feel her face reddening. "You should really go run some laps."

"What? No, I'm-"

"It would really help out you're training."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes- Pietro go!" She spoke sternly from both annoyance and embarassment.

His expression hurt, Pietro slowly backed away, jogging, before he took off into a run.

Wanda looked back at Vision, "Sorry. He's-"

"Protective," he observed. "I sense your negative feelings, but really, there's no need. He's trying to protect you, keep you out of harm's way."

"Yeah," Wanda mused, guilt seeping into her thoughts. Pushing it away, she changed the subject, "I'd love to help you cook."

Vision smiled and she returned the gesture. Both were forced out of their thoughts however when a screeching sound was heard. As predicted, Sam came flying in.

Taking this as a signal, Vision slowly retreated back to where Tony and Rhodey stood. Pietro came to a skidding halt next to his sister, a playful look in his eyes. 

"You alright?" he asked, not wanting her to be upset because of their squabble earlier.

"Of course," she grinned.

Pietro looked over and gave Vision a skeptical look, before granting Wanda with the same one. As if giving up, he shrugged.

Footsteps were heard, and the doors to the training room opened. In walked Steve, Natasha by his side.

Steve overlooked his team, a sense of pride overcoming him.

Holding his hand up, he began, "Avengers..." Nat took a step forward, her usual smirk evident. Allowing himself to grin, Steve finished, "Assemble!"

Making eye contact with the soldier, he gave Wanda a proud smile, one she was able to easily return. 

Giving her brother a small hand sqeeze for good luck, she allowed the next day of her new life to begin. The Maximoff twins were together again; nothing would ever change that.

And no one had seen it coming.

THE END

A/N

So...this was it. I want to thank everyone who has contributed and read this story, but especially all_the_wrong_words and foreverinmymind12. Thank you guys so much!!

Yes, I do have an idea for a sequal, but I'm really not sure if I will do one. Afterall, isn't the ending perfect? What more could you want from the Maximoff twins? Haha, just kidding, but really. Stay tuned, keep this story in your library, because there may be a second book. But I really want your opinion, what do you guys think I should do?

Once again...thank you so much. Please share this story and tell others!

"You did not see that coming?"

Until my next book,

~Author~

*And remember, PIETRO LIVES*