Chapter Six

Pietro shrieked in pain as yet another needle was injected into his side. He had no idea what the doctors were trying to do- except torture him that is.

After almost dying by a stampede of bullets, Pietro felt little to no fear over needles.

That was until Strucker had him strapped to a chair and ordered his assistants to test new experiments on him- all of which containing needles. Each one seemed to pose a new threat- one minute Pietro felt as if he were drowning, while the next a burning sensation came over his body.

On and on the procedure went, further and further his screams carried. 

And then it was over. Pietro's body slumped down as the men reached over and undid the straps binding him to the chair.

A man yanked him up, but Pietro found himself unable to even stand, let alone walk. He stumbled onto the floor and frantically looked for something to support himself with, but was only met with the cold harsh air.

"Pathetic," Pietro heard Strucker whisper. Any other time Pietro would have said something, a snarky reply of some sort, yet he couldn't even use his dried out voice.

But that didn't stop him from weakly balling his fists in fury.

Strucker and his team were slowly tearing apart his dignity bit by bit.

And that's what angered him the most.

Pietro tried lifting himself up but was unsuccessful.

"Put him back in the cell," Strucker said emotionless, before walking away.

Two men scooped up Pietro and roughly dragged him out of the room.

The man on his right almost seemed to purposely yank him as hard as possible, in his swollen arm, and Pietro knew it would be a while before he regained feeling in that part of his body again.

Pietro involuntary thought of the painful sensation that had traveled through his arm and reached the tips of his body, and involuntary shivered.

Upon reaching his cell, Pietro was gruffly- more like thrown- in. 

"Assholes," he winced and gingerly placed a hand on his bicep.

Not for the first time he wished for his sister.

Carefully, Pietro scooted himself back and leaned against the wall.

He had to get out of here. Pietro hated to admit it, but if the expirements were this bad everyday, Pietro didn't know how much longer he could cope- it may even drive him mentally insane.

These thoughts only made his body ache more, and Pietro managed to croak a small groan.

"Something nice, something nice," he softly spoke to himself, desperetly trying to change his thoughts.

Wanda. Pietro's mouth slightly curled up. He wondered where she was and how she was doing. Pietro wished for her to be with him, but instantly took it back. No, he did not want his sister anywhere near these men.

Slowly, but surely, Pietro finally found himself about to drift off. 

But there was something that seemed to be at the back of his mind, wanting to get through; almost like a voice.

It started as a whisper, barely audible, until it grew and grew, to the point where Pietro was wide awake once again.

He heard it, very clearly.

It was a voice. Her voice.

A/N

So...what do you guys think? I always love commets, so please leave some!

QUESTION~ How did you feel about the vision of her brother Wanda had in the last chapter? I know I should've asked this previously, but forgot to add it~ PLEASE ANWSER

Love you guys!

P.S.~ Lol, read the picture up above- it's cute and funny ;)

~Author~