Chapter Ten

Sorry, there is another edit above that will rip your heart out but hopefully this book will mend it :)*Evil laugh*

Pietro felt he had barely closed his eyes when he was roughly shaken awake.

He looked around groggily, before his eyes settled on a man standing in front of him. It was the same man from yesterday, and a feeling of unease settled in his stomach.

The man yanked Pietro's sore arm, "Get up; The Baron wants to work with you longer today."

Pietro involuntary cringed at the words- only being able to imagine what Strucker had in mind.

Impatient, the man shoved Pietro and practically threw him out of the cell.

His entire body ached, and his arm was throbbing. Pietro wanted to slug the doctor into the face so hard it made his body hurt more, but it was still a nice thought.

Biting his tongue, Pietro shakingly lifted himself from the ground and fought back the pained noise that oh so badly wanted to escape.

Not caring in the slightest, the guard gripped and pulled him to the same lab as the day before.

Almost like a routine, Pietro was strapped to the same chair and was slowly leaned back.

Baron Strucker appeared and leaned over, making himself face to face with the twin.

"Day two of the experiment," he spoke to Pietro. "I hope you realize that by doing this you are helping us create a better world."

All Pietro could do was glare back, pure hatred gleaming in his eyes.

Sighing, Strucker turned to his assistants, "We are ready to start."

A/N

I know, I know, super short, but I really like switching from Wanda and Pietro point of view, so this really had to be just a filler.

No worries, both Wanda and Pietro will be in action soon ;)

Leave a comment please!

~Author~