Chapter Two

Pietro missed her. He missed training with her and embracing her when she was scared. He missed being able to speak with her whenever he wanted and reaching out when he felt her pain.

It felt like there was a part of him missing, even though Pietro knew Wanda was fine and okay.

He hadn't seen his sister in two weeks. Two weeks. When the twins were first developing their powers, they had been seperated for months at a time. It had killed Pietro inside, hearing Wanda's screams of pain and only being able to run laps around the small cell he occupied.

After that, Pietro never wanted to be apart from Wanda again, but well, things didn't always go the way you first envisioned them too.

He hadn't expected to turn against Ultron and actually join the avenger's side of the fight. Pietro definetly hadn't expected to "die" from a ring of bullets, only to wake up and find himself in a lab of some sort.

Pietro must have cursed and screamed for days- to the point where his voice came out as nothing more than a raspy whisper. Finally a doctor came and unstrapped him, but of course, Pietro could only ask one question.

"Where is my sister?" Over and over again. "Where is my Wanda?"

But the doctors said nothing, and eventually, Pietro stopped asking.

A/N

I know this was super short, but it was two short updates in one day, which kind of makes up for it, right?

Anyways, the next update should be up soon!

Please, please, comment! Even small words of encouragement or constructive critism mean a lot! ;)

~Author~