Happiness

Everything is working out for the best now. Jess and Rory were happy, Luke, Lorelai and their kids were happy. They found a school for Tera, Luna Elementary. She was doing great there, reading at levels above her grade.

Emma's birthday was in two weeks, and everyone in Stars Hollow seemed to know. Whenever Lorelai or Luke went out and took Emma with them, she would tell everyone, "My 'birtday', my 'birtday'!" The party was scheduled for next Saturday, and everyone was coming. This was a tradition for almost every kid in the town, and the same happened for Rory and Tera.

Back at Rory and Jess's apartment: it was around 10:00 am, Rory was asleep, but Jess woke up. He was going to wake her up, but decided not to disturb her. He just laid still and kept quiet. Then Rory woke up. "Hey honey."

"Hello Jess" Rory kissed him.

"Sleep good beautiful?"

"Yes."

Rory rolled over and went back to sleep, "Night Jess."

"It's 10:30"

"Oh, night."

Jess laughed, "Goodnight sweetheart."

About 1 hour later, he tore the sheet off of her, it was supposed to be a joke, not to mean any harm, but then he saw that she was naked.

"Jess!" Rory pulled the blanket back over her.

"Oh shit..." Jess got red.

"You act like you've never seen me naked. Do you not remember those numerous nights during the honeymoon, especially the one by the beach, all alone...."

"Rory! ...of course I remember you kinky woman." Jess winked. "Come here."

Rory came closer to Jess and he began to take off the blanket, "Oh Rory. You're ...stunning." Jess began to kiss her all over and the two made love and it was beautiful.

Both got up got ready for the day. They were planning on meeting at Luke's diner with Lorelai. The kids were with Emily.

"Hey! Stop!" Rory said.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" Jess asked.

"Nothing, just stop at this book store."

"Like you don't have enough?" Jess stopped anyway.

Rory got out of the car while Jess stayed in the car. She was walking around then dropped her purse. "Damn." She whispered as she leaned over to pick it up.

"Need help?" A voice asked.

"Oh, no I'm fine th-" She looked up to realize it was Dean.

"Dean." She gasped.

"Rory.." He gasped back.

"Um, I got to go.." Rory threw the money at the counter and left with her book.

"Rory! Wait!"

The last thing that happened between them wasn't good. Jess and Dean has gotten in another fight because Dean yelled at Rory.

Rory jumped in the car and slammed the door. "Jess, go."

"Is that Dean?" Jess looked out the window to see Dean running out of the store.

Jess got out of the car, and went up to Dean.

"Dean get out of here."

"Make me Jess."

"Dean, go away, don't talk to Rory, or you'll be in trouble with me."

Jess got back into the car, and drove off. "I wish that rat would stay away from you."