The Boy's Are Back

Rory stood still, she could not believe it. Her mom was sitting at a table, having a good ol' conversation...with...Logan! Logan! Out of all people, Logan. Rory ran away, she hid behind a bookshelf.

"What do you think you're doing?" Michel interrupted her thoughts.

"Um, nothing..gotta go." Rory left The Dragonfly and called her mom.

"....Hello?" Lorelai answered.

"Mom, come here, go outside, alone, don't bring anyone."

"Alright..you okay?"

"Just come!" Rory urged.

Lorelai told Logan she had to go, and went outside to meet Rory.

"Mom! What are you doing with Logan?" Rory was all in a panic.

"How did you know?" Lorelai was so surprised that she didn't notice Rory.

"I saw, now, why was he here?"

"He just stopped by, he wanted to talk. It's okay, he's doing well. He has a wife, and a baby boy, Aaron."

"Oh, that's good." Rory sighed with relief. She honestly didn't want anymore drama with him.

Rory went on with her day, still thinking of Logan. Why would he show up in Stars Hollow? Why visit my mom? What does he really want? She wondered. All of this was making her jittery, she went back to her apartment to take a nap.

She got home to an empty house. Jess was at work, so she slipped into her pajamas and went to sleep. She dreamed of past times, when she was with Logan, she dreamt about when they stole the boat, the first time they met, everything. She woke up suddenly. Jess was home. She rushed to see him.

"Jess I'm glad you're home, I love you, so much." Rory began kissing Jess.

"I love you too Rory. Everything alright?"

"Now that you're home, it sure is." Rory just wanted to think about Jess. No other guys, just Jess.

*

Two days later, Rory went to a party her Grandmother was hosting for her friends and family.

Rory and Lorelai went, while Luke and Jess stayed home to babysit the girls.

Lorelai rung the doorbell.

"Linda!" They could hear Emily yell. "Linda get the door!" ... "Do I have to do everything by myself?" Emily opened the door. "Oh hey! Rory, Lorelai, so wonderful for you to make it!."

"Thanks Grandma." Rory said.

"Yup, thanks mom." Lorelai followed.

"Come on in, grab a drink."

Lorelai and Rory walked around when Lorelai said she had to go to the bathroom.

"Mom, I'll be out back."

"Okay."

Rory headed out back, and looked around.

"Hey." A voice behind her made her jump.

It was Logan again.

"Uh..Hi Logan, wow. What are you doing here?"

"Your grandmother invited me, thought it would be nice to visit again after all these years."

"Oh, right. Seems nice, what are you up to anyway?" Rory tried to make small talk even though she was very uncomfortable.

"Follow me." Logan grabbed Rory's hand and they snuck off the pool house.

"Logan what are you doing?" Rory was not pleased with this.

"Remember old times?" Logan reminisced. "We snuck out here all the time."

"Yes, I remember." Rory said, "We need to get back to the party."

"Why don't we bring back those memories?" Logan said as he took off his jacket, and brought Rory close. "Come on Rory, you know you want to."

"Logan stop, I'm...I'm married..." Rory pushed Logan off.

"So what, I am too, nobody has to know." Logan went to kiss Rory.

Rory thought about their past life together, she remembered all the good times they shared. Would Rory go along with Logan's desires, would she ruin her marriage and her life up to that point for one, stupid night?