Let's Try!

I am jumping up to where Rory's baby, Evangeline, is now 1 and a half years old. Tera is 7 and Emma is 4. Rory and Jess also bought a new house.

Evie played with her dad, and Rory just came in the house.

"Mmmah" (Momma) Evie started to say some of her first words. She could say "Dada", and "Baa." (Ball)

"Hey baby girl!" Rory picked Evie up and kissed her.

"How's my wonderful husband?"

Jess got up and kissed Rory. "Wonderful."

Rory fed Evie, then put her up for her nap.

"Jess..." Rory grabbed his hand and took him into their room.

"Yes?" Jess followed.

Once they got in the room, Rory turned around to face Jess. "I want another baby!" Rory widened her eyes and smiled as big as she could. Jess really wanted Rory to be happy, he smiled back to her.

"Okay, honey. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes!! Jess, this is definitely what I want!"

"Okay." Jess wasn't sure if he wanted to rush into this.

"Let's try now!" Rory grabbed both of Jess's hands and pulled him onto their bed.

"Woahhh...we have a baby sleeping one room away.." Jess looked worried.

"Perfect! She's asleep! Come on Jess..."

"Um...okay, I guess?"

"You're not happy..." Rory's gleaming face dulled to a soft frown. "You don't want this as much as me."

"Rory. I do want this. Just maybe not this soon?" Jess rubbed her shoulder. "Isn't this kind of soon?"

"Well..." Rory pondered. "Maybe you're right..."

Jess put an arm around Rory. "If you want this, I'm in. If you are certain that you want another baby, I am too."

"Really?" Rory beamed. "Yay!"

Rory and Jess tried that night, they were both excited now.

Sorry for the short chapter, I will update later tonight. I feel like this book is going to be like 50 chapters. Haha. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Twitter: femqueennn