School Days

Hey!! Here is the highly anticipated update! Thank you all!! Remember I have other stories I will update too!!!

It's 5 years later than the previous post, Evangeline is now 7, and Chance is 5. Tera is 11 and Emma is 9 and 1/2. (roughly, don't judge me for not being perfect on ages.)

"Mommy hurry up! Gramma is gonna be here in 5 minutes!" Chance rushed. Rory quickly ran down the stairs of her two story, suburban house she shared with Jess. It was about to be her 28th birthday, and Jess had something huge planned.

"Coming, sweetie." Rory knocked on the bathroom door. "Evie come on, it's time to go to school."

"Just a minute!" The seven year old replied, already acting like her mother.

She heard Lorelai's car horn honk.

"Momma! Gamma's here!"

"Coming...Evie, hurry!" The young girl skipped on of the bathroom and Rory grabbed her lunch and handed it to her. "Look at you two. My babies." Rory smiled. "I love you." She said and kissed them both.

"Momma...ewwww." Chance laughed.

Both kids headed outside to a waiting Lorelai.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, sweets. Ready for school, kiddos?"

"Yes!!" Both kids cheered.

Rory wiped a stray tear. "They're growing up so fast."

"They always do." Lorelai replied. "Remember your first day at Chilton? You almost didn't go..."

"Ahhh..yes." Rory recalled, laughing at her 15 year old self.

"Can we go?" An impatient Evie asked.

"Why, yes we can." Lorelai waved goodbye and Rory headed back into the house.

I will never get over them growing up. She thought.

GUYSSSS I KNOW IT WASN'T AMAZING OR LONG BUT IT'S AN UPDATE. Make sure you vote and comment because if not, I can't update.:(