Taking a Turn

Update: 08.24.16-I would like to add that when I wrote this, I had not seen the episode where Lorelai was actually on the phone or listening to a message from Christopher and Luke had gotten mad at her. I wasn't trying to copy that, but I saw the episode after I wrote this so sorry!

Lorelai just dropped off Tera and Emma at Emily and Richards. She headed back home to see Luke sitting on the couch.

"Hey Luke!" Lorelai danced around and hugged Luke.

"What do you want." Luke seemed annoyed.

"Just wanna hang out with my Hubby. The kids are gone, why don't I order a pizza and we can watch a movie?"

"No." Luke said as he went upstairs. "Leave me alone."

What did I do? Lorelai thought. She waited till Luke was upstairs for about 10 minutes to head up after him. Then she heard a small beep. It was the phone. She went over and picked it up. There was a message...from who? "Hey Lorelai, it's Christopher, I miss you, come out to eat with me, please. Let's go out to the same place we went last week." No...no she totally forgot. She went out with Christopher to a restaurant near Hartford. It was totally non-romantic and nothing happened, but she forgot to tell Luke and now he found out before she got to explain.

Lorelai ran upstairs, "Luke!" She called. "Luke! I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you. I swear nothing happened with me and Christopher. We just caught up on things. Luke... I swear please listen to me!"

"I've heard enough. I need to think, get out of here."

"Let me explain!" Lorelai begged.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Luke yelled.

Lorelai left. She got in her car and drove to the nearest bar.

                                        *
Lorelai went into the bar and sat at the counter.

"What can I get for you sexy?" The bartender asked.

"Just a martini..." Lorelai put her head down. "Make that two...three."

"Sure thing sweet cheeks." He said.

"What have I done?" Lorelai sighed.

Lorelai drank her martinis in almost no time flat. She ordered three more and took a couple shots. Lorelai kept taking shots in till she was mad drunk. She got up to go to the bathroom but couldn't stay standing. She stumbled all over the bar in till a strange man picked her up and sat her down.

"What is a little innocent woman like you doin' here?" The strange man asked, "I'm John."

"Well...heeeeey...Lorelai." Lorelai mummered, she had a drunk smile on her face. "Drinks."

"Sure!" John was thrilled. This was his chance. A mysterious, drunk, sexy woman at the bar, asking him to get drinks. Score! He thought.

Lorelai took more shots, and drank a lot more.
This man was all over her. Four more of John's buddies showed up and they were all over Lorelai wanting to take advantage of her.

"Come on Lorelai, get in the car." One of the other men said. Lorelai followed and then John stopped them. "Wait...why don't we take her to the back?"

"Good idea..." Said the other man.

The five men took her to the back and undressed her.

At that moment, Luke walked into the bar, Lorelai had gone there before after a fight and he had been searching everywhere for her. He searched the bar, then he heard a noise in the back. It sounded like something crashed on the floor. Then, he heard someone yell, "Stop!" He knew it was Lorelai. He knew her voice. Luke ran to the back and saw such a horrific sight. He saw Lorelai, laying on the ground tied up and three men about to hurt her. "Bastards!" He yelled. "Step away from her!"

One of the men started laughing. "And what are you gonna do if we don't?"

"This." Luke punched the men and kicked them out of the way. He continued beating them and then called the cops. He untied Lorelai and gave her his shirt and jacket because the men had taken away her clothes and didn't know where they were. "Come here..." Luke picked up Lorelai and stroked her hair. He took her over and continued to hold her. "I am so sorry.. Lorelai..damnit..." Lorelai curled up and put her face into Lukes chest. She was shaking, too shocked to cry.

The police arrived. Luke explained what happened. The five men were told to get in the car and were taken to jail. Little did they know, a camera was left on when the bartender shut down.

Luke took Lorelai to his truck, he set her down and took a spare blanket from the back over her. He kissed her on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lorelai barely got her words out.

When they got home, Luke took Lorelai up to their room, he set out some clothes.

"Want to get cleaned up?" He asked.

"Okay." Lorelai slowly got up. Luke left the room and told Emily and Richard that they needed to keep the kids another night. He would explain later.

Lorelai took a shower, there were bruises all over her stomach. Her leg hurt, really bad. She could barely walk. And her head, it was pounding. She called to Luke, "Help...". Lorelai collapsed. Luke rushed upstairs. "Lorelai? You okay?" He went into the bathroom and saw her laying there. He picked her up, "Oh baby..." He said. Luke laid her down on the bed and wrapped her up in a blanket. He laid down with her and waited in till she woke up.

"What happened?..." Lorelai opened her eyes.

"You must have fell."

Luke put his arms around Lorelai, "You're safe now. No one is going to hurt you. I never should have been so rude to you, I never let you explain. I'm such a jerk."

"No..it's okay, you're here now. And I'm glad. Please never leave me." Lorelai hugged Luke. "Please, never."

"Never, I swear Lorelai." Luke swore and meant this. He would never hurt her again.