The Tooth Fairy

Jess and Rory were laying in their bed, just enjoying each others presence.

"Hon?" Rory rolled over on top of Jess and began kissing his cheek over and over, then moved down to his chest.

"Roryyy...." Jess began stroking her hair. "Rory you're so damn sexy."

"I love you, Jess." She mumbled through the kisses she kept giving. "Mmmm I loveeee you."

As Jess began to remove Rory's clothing, she followed.

"Rory, damn it. You turn me on so much. You know what I want you to do to me?"

Mommy, Mommy!" Chance yelled as he ran into their room half crying, half smiling. "I lothed a toof!"

Rory and Jess swiftly pulled the covers around themselves. "Really! That's wonderful, baby." Rory smiled.

Chance noticed the clothes lying on top of the bed. "Are you naked?" He asked, innocently.

"Uhhh...." Jess began.

"Go get ready for school, we'll be out soon." Rory changed the subject.

"Kay, momma!" The five year skipped out of the room.

Rory and Jess both began laughing.

"That was a close one." Rory picked up her clothes and put them on.

After they got ready, they heard the kids bickering.

"I lothed a tooth, sissy. And the tooth fairy is gonna give me money tonight!" Chance proudly exclaimed.

"The tooth fairy isn't real, stupid." Evangeline spit at her brother.

"Yes she is and she's bringing me money tonight!" The young boy threw his hand out in attempts at hitting his older sister.

Evangeline pushed him down. "You're dumb!"

"Evangeline Lane Mariano, you tell your brother you're sorry right now." Rory demanded.

"But he started it!" She whined.

When have I became Emily Gilmore? "I don't care who did what, both of you say sorry."

"Sorry." Evangeline whispered.

"Sorry too." Chance followed.

******

The whole day, Chance continued on about how he lost his tooth, when Rory and Jess tucked him in that night they told him to put his tooth under the pillow and then snuck in and replaced it with $5. Not a lot, but Chance was 5 so it seemed reasonable.

Things were pretty normal, but all that was about to change...

Heyy!! Here's another update, thank you sooo much for reading. Please read and vote on my other stories.

Upcoming chapters will include Dean: remember that awkward situation with Clara at Rory's baby shower? More on Dean will be coming soon! Also, Lorelai and Luke fluffish will be mentioned.

I am taking requests for stories! Message me or comment if you want me to add anything on any story line. Thanks so much again!!!