Revenge

Jess stormed out of the house, his rage tearing through him eccentricity. "Damn it, Dean." He growled through clenched teeth. Jess was going to get revenge today, and he was going to get it good.

Dean's house was where it was before, he never moved. This worked in the favor of Jess who pulled up, slammed on the door, cursing wildly. "Dean! Get your ass out here you son-of-a-bitch!"

As the door opened, and a blonde woman appeared Jess nearly flipped. "Where the hell is Dean?"

The young woman spoke softly. "Um, I think at the the store. Dooseys I think?..." The woman looked a little frightened by Jess's anger and it reminded him of how badly he treated Rory.

"I'm sorry, m'am." Jess went back to the car. As he was driving, he saw a small red Chevrolet and inside was a tall man with the starting of a beard. Jess honked. When the car pulled over, he saw Dean and ran up to him. "You stay away from Rory, do you hear me? You stay far away from my wife. Don't call her, don't text her, nothing. Got me?"

Dean looked startled. "She called me, Jess. I told her to stop."

"I don't give a damn what she did, you just stay far away from her." Jess threatened to punch him, but withheld those urges. He left to go back home, regretting all the things he said and did to Rory. He cursed himself for making Rory cry.

Returning to the house, he was quiet enough not to get notice from the kids or Rory. Seeing them sitting on the couch together, looking so sweet and innocent broke Jess's heart. "Hey.." he whispered.

"Daddy!" Chance and Evangeline cheered and ran up to their dad, hugging him closely.

"Jess, where have you been?" Rory asked, the tear stains visible on her cheeks.

"I was...taking care of something." Jess stated, turning from Rory. He heard a soft sniffle that was followed by a cry and immediately turned back. "Why don't you guys play in your room for a bit?" Jess told the kids and they did as asked.

"What's happening to us?" Rory questioned, feeling Jess's warm body around her. "Is our marriage failing...are we failing as parents?"

"Rory, we are not failing. We are going through some struggle it doesn't mean all hope is lost." Jess attempted comforting the woman who was falling apart in his arms. "I'm so sorry I haven't been a decent husband. You and the kids deserve so much better." Jess felt his own eyes tearing up.

Rory felt every part of her breaking, her world was slowly crippling into millions of pieces and she didn't know how she could ever fix it.

This chapter was so badly written, but I'm so stressed out and tired over school and work and everyone wants me to update I KNOW and I'm sorry that I can't all the time. I am just so stressed out....please work with me, I appreciate everyone's love and support.