#3 ◇ jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 563

Summary: Jungkook had always been bullying but one day, everything changed.

You ambled towards your locker, taking your english and history books out. Your bag was full so you had no choice but to carry both of your thick english and history textbook.

"Hey, annoying," a voice said.

You instantly knew who it was. Without looking at him, you slammed your locker shut and walked away.

"Hey, why are you so mean to me?" he asked again.

"Jungkook, can you, for once, not annoy me?" You begged, close to dropping your books.

He rolled his eyes, "I only annoy ugly people,"

You frowned. Ignoring him again, you walked towards your classroom. You kept your english books under your table and sat down.

"Hey,"

"Jungkook, I swear to god," you turned to look at him.

"What?"

"You're seriously the most annoying person, i've ever met." you tell him, sighing.

"And you're the most ugliest person i've ever met," Jimin retorted

"Whatever"

"You don't have a mom right?" he laughed.

Tears brimmed your eyes and the soon fell on your cheeks, "shut up will you?"

"Why should I?"

More tears fell down your cheeks, soon, you were sobbing quite loudly, "You don't have to remind me all the time,"

"Y/N..."

"Shut up." You tell him, "I really hate you, you know that? I wish you aren't in this world. I hate you so much"

***

A knock on the door made you groaned. You were watching your favourite drama; uncontrollably fond.

You opened the door and was shocked to see Jungkook standing outside. "What do you want?"

"Can I talk to you? In your room?" he asked.

"Daddy is at home, I can't invite anyone at 9pm," you tell him.

"You call your dad, daddy?" he chuckled.

You crossed your arms, "Yes. Is there a problem? Are you going to make fun of me again?"

"A-aniya~"

"What do you want to talk about? I am a very busy woman, you know?"

"I just wanted to say... i'm sorry,"

You eyed him, "are you drunk?"

His eyes widened, "A-a-aniya! I'm not drunk at all,"

"Why are you apologising? This is the first time,"

"Ah~"

"What?"

"Because," he scratched the back of his neck, "because I like you,"

You stared at him for a while, "you're funny, Jungkook,"

"I'm serious,"

"Totally. I don't like you," you simply said but before you could close the door.

Jungkook stepped in and cupped your face, scanning your beautiful face. Finally, he placed his lips on yours. You just stood still. You were shocked. His feelings were real?

You let his lips move on yours while your hands clutched the shirt on his waist. Jungkook kissed you even harder.

You pulled away and stared at him, "You're... serious?"

"When am I not serious?" he asked. You simply stared at him with your eyebrows raised, "okay maybe not all the time. But this time I am very serious,"

"You really like me?" you asked him.

"I like you very much,"

You stared at him for a while before stepping towards him and wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head on his chest.

"I don't have any feelings towards you but I am willing to try," you said.

Jungkook placed his arms around your back, "so will you go on a date with me?"

You smiled and hugged him even tighter, "yes,"