#41 ◇ Hoseok

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 534

Summary: You were disappointed with your results, resulting you to be moody the whole day while Hoseok tries to cheer you up.

***

You examine your results slip that was placed on your desk. You took a deep breathe as you fluttered your eyes open and looking down at the grades.

English ~ B-
Maths ~ D
K

orean ~ A
Chemistry ~ C-
History ~ D
Art ~ C
Drama ~ D
Music ~ B

You frowned at your final results. You had worked hard for it yet you didn't got what you expected. You had to admit, it broke your heart a little when you saw it.

It really destroyed your whole mood since your boyfriend was coming over to hangout with you but you really wasn't into the mood right now.

The bell rang as you packed your bags. With a small frown still plastered on your face, you sighed and left the school.

Your boyfriend, Hoseok was already waiting for you outside school, outside his car. He had a giant grin on his face, staring at you, but his smile soon disappeared when he saw the frown on your face.

You gave him a glance as you opened the car door and entered it, waiting for him to enter.

Hoseok was dumbfounded. You didn't even greet him and his heart ached a little. He got in the car and started the car.

"Hey, my little sunshine! How was school?" He asked you, being happy like his usual self.

You sighed and looked down at your fingers. You simply shrugged at the question, you didn't want to be reminded of your results.

"You okay?" Asked Hoseok, stealing a glance of his girlfriend while driving.

You shook your head, "nope,"

Hoseok pouted cutely. "Waeyo? What happened?"

"I didn't get good grades for my exams," you explained. "I worked so hard,"

Once you reached home, you immediately left the car and entered the house. Your mother saw you, she was about to ask you about school but you immediately ran up to your room.

She gave a weird look to Hoseok and he explained. Your mother nodded and left you alone for now. While Hoseok went up to check on you.

He knocked on the door sofly, "baby, it's Hoseok,"

He heard the door unlock and opened. You stared up at him, "yes?"

"Don't you want to eat? Your mom cooked your favourite," said Hoseok, trying to make you forget anything related to school.

You shook your head, "no thanks, maybe later,"

You grabbed Hoseok's hands and pulled him towards your room. "Cuddle?"

He simply chuckled and the both of you held each other on the bed. Not saying anything, just appreciating each other's presence.

"I missed you," you mumbled in his chest, tightening your grip on him.

"I missed you too, cutie," replied Hoseok, stroking your hair. "Are you still sad?"

You nodded your head, turning your head to the side, resting your cheeks on his chest.

"Take a nap then, I'll wake you up when your mom finished cooking,"

You looked up at your sweet boyfriend. A small smile spread across your lips. Leaning up, you gave him a short and sweet kiss on his cheek.