#20 ◇ Jin

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 445

Summary: Taking care of your sick boyfriend.

"I need you to get here,"

Just that one sentence made you miss a day of school because of your boyfriend, who was sick.

"You really are ridiculous," you said to your boyfriend who graduated 2 years ago.

"What? I was sick, don't you think my girlfriend should take care of me?" Asked Jin.

You clicked your tongue in dismay and moved a few centemeters away from your boyfriend.

"Why are you moving away?"

You smirked up at him, "You're sick, dear,"

"Y/N" he whined. "Cuddle meeee,"

You rolled your eyes, "I'm going to cook something,"

"Please don't add sweet potatoes," mumbled Jin, with his eyes closed and hands together as if he was praying.

"I'm adding sweet potatoes wether you like it or not, I do not want any left overs," you said strictly, walking towards the kitchen.

"Baaaabee," Jin whined, "i'm sick, don't you think you should go easy on me?" he pouted.

You turned your back, shocked to see he was very close to you. "5 feet away from me, I don't want to be sick,"

Jin pouted and moved a feet away. "Now, I don't want any sweet potatoes,"

"No can do, baby, you're sick, I want you to get better."

You heard your boyfriend sighed and walked away. You smiled to yourself and made porridge for him, making sure to add sweet potatoes.

Soon, it was done. You grabbed both of the hot bowls and put it in front of Jin who was sitting quietly with his phone on his hand.

"Here, eat this," you said, taking a seat beside your boyfriend.

Jin put down his mobile and stired the porridge. "Feed meee,"

"Baby, you're not paralysed," you giggled.

Jin pouted but ate it anyways. "This is so nice,"

When Jin faced you, you caressed his fringe, "after this eat your medication, okay?"

"You're treating me like a baby, i'm 2 years older than you, jagiya,"

You retreat your hands back, "whatever,"

Jin laughed, "but i'm still your baby, right, Y/N?"

You gave him a cringing look, "you're disgusting,"

***

"Y/N, stop studying and give me attention,"

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N"

"Jagiyaaaaa????"

"I love you, jagiya,"

"I love you too, Jin," you sighed flipping through your textbook.

"Now give me attention,"

By now, you were very annoyed since he have been repeating those sentence over and over again.

"Shut up!" you exclaimed, "Can't you let me do my work in peace?"

Jin was shocked at your sudden outburst, "well, you could've said nicely," he mumbled.

You gaped at his attitude, "it's your fault for disturbing me!"

"