#32 ◇ Yoongi

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 527

Summary: Yoongi got angry at you because you didnt listen to him. Knowing he was mad at you, you came to visit him to fix things.

Yoongi entered the studio with an angry expression plastered on his face, meanwhile the others were giggling around. Except Jungkook, he was practicing hard with Jin.

"You're late," spoke the leader.

Yoongi lifted his eyes to meet his gaze. He ignored Namjoon and proceed to place his bag in the locker. "I'm here aren't I?"

Namjoon sighed, confused of his random attitude. "Well, sorry for caring as a leader,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaned his head against the wall and closing his eyes. "Hyung!". Yoongi fluttered his eyes open. "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

Yoongi sighed, knowing that Taehyung was his best friend. "It's just Y/N... I told her not to go out with her friends but she won't listen,"

"Ah... an argument," nodded Taehyung.

"A big one," sighed Yoongi. "She's probably putting on make up right now,"

"Why won't you let her leave the house?" Questioned Taehyung.

"Well, firstly, the fans know about our relationship and she might get hurt. Secondly, she's going out with a guy!"

Taehyung stared at his Hyung weirdly. "Isn't her friend gay? Why are you so worried about that?"

Yoongi sighed heavily. "Well, I don't care! I always see them hugging and all that,"

"He's gay, hyung," laughed Taehyung, "let her be, she's an adult,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yah, this isn't a funny situation, my girlfriend may be hurt,"

***

The boys practiced with all their energy. Panting, Yoongi stood up once more, trying to get the steps right.

"Yoongi Hyung! Your phone's ringging," said Taehyung as he stared at Yoongi's mobile.

"Who is it?"

"Y/N,"

"Ah, let her be," Yoongi didn't hesitate and said and continued dancing.

Meanwhile Taehyung texted you about how angry Yoongi was. Sighing, Taehyung put his phone down when he noticed that you were annoyed of Yoongi.

About an hour of practicing, the door creaked open. The boys soon when quiet and saw who was at the door.

"Y/N!"

You looked up slightly and smiled at them. "Hey, I brought food, thought you guys were hungry,"

Hoseok immediately ran towards you and snatched the bag of food and yelling a 'thank you'.

The boys digged in meanwhile your boyfriend was sitting in the corner, playing his phone (there wasn't many apps in his phone since you wanted him to focus). Yoongi ignored your presence when you stood in front of him.

"Yoongi?"

"What?"

"Not eating?"

"No appetite," he simply stated, sighing.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed one of the packets and chopsticks before sitting next to him and snatching his phone away from his hold.

You picked up the chopsticks and fed him the noodles you bought. Instead of eating it, Yoongi stared at you.

"Yah, it's nice enough for me to come here, okay?" You smacked his arm. "I had to ditch my friend because of you,"

"I don't care about him," he rolled his eyes. "You naughty girl, why didn't you listen to me?"

You pouted and put the chopsticks down, "I wanted to hangout with my friend,"

Yoongi flicked your forehead, making you wince and frowned. "Next time, listen to me,"