#19 ◇ Taehyung

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 532

Summary: Forgetting about the date you have with Taehyung, resulting the both of you to baby sit your brother.

"shit, shit, shit," you mumbled while calling your boyfriend, Taehyung. "Babe," you called when he answered.

"Yes? Where are you?"

"Home," you said sheepishly. "I... have to babysit my brother,"

Taehyung whined, "but we were suppose to have a date today, it's our anniversary,"

"I know, and i'm sorry but I have to stay at home and take care a 4 year old," You said back, "I'll make up for it, i'm sorry baby,"

He sighed. As Taehyung was about to hang up, an idea popped into his head, "WAIT,"

You jumped on your spot, "Gosh Taehyung, you don't have to yell. What is it?"

"Why don't I go there and help you?"

About 15 minutes later, a knock on the door was heard. Smiling, you carried your brother in your arms, whose head was laying on your shoulder and arms wrapped around your neck.

You walked towards the door opened it. The smile tugging on your lips got bigger, "Taehyungie,"

"Hey, is he asleep?" asked Taehyung after pecking your lips and locking the door.

You nodded, bringing your brother to his room, laying him down. Sighing, you left the room.

"Tae, what do you want to do?" you ask. "Do you want anything?"

"Can we make a sandwich?" he asked.

"We?"

"Yes, I saw it on youtube. Where couples make food together,"

You laughed, "Dear, it's just a sandwich,"

Taehyung pouted, "please,"

You sighed but agreed anyways. Pulling him up from his sitting position, you pulled him towards your kitchen and took out the necessary ingredients and utensils.

"Do you know how to do this?" you asked Taehyung as you take out 4 pieces of bread, placing 2 each on his and yours.

Taehyung was silent for a while, "...nope,"

You gasped and looked up at your boyfriend, "oh my god "

"What??" he asked innocently. "Jin is always the one cooking, he doesn't let us step in the kitchen,"

You sighed and shake your head, "well, this is a cooking lesson with Y/N, then,"

He shrugged, "I'm not complaining,"

***

"Taehyung," you looked up at him with an annoyed face, "you suck-"

"Dic-"

"Don't even!" you cut him off, knowing what he was going to answer. "I can't believe you can't even make a sandwich!"

"I'm sorry that I suck dic-"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry,"

You sighed, "Just go and check on my brother and see if he's alright."

Taehyung pouted but nodded anyways. In the meantime, you prepared three sandwiches. Looking up, while picking up the plate, you were so close to dropping the plate.

"Why are you half-naked?" you asked Taehyung with eyebrows raised.

He rolled his eyes, "your brother puke on my shirt, shorty."

"Oh," you mumbled.

Taehyung then passed you his t-shirt. You were giving the shirt a disgusted look while picking it up by the dry area and putting it in the washing machine.

"Where is he now?"

"Playing with his elephant toys,"

You rolled your eyes and pointed to the sandwich. "You can have 1, only,"

Taehyung was about to open his mouth to argue but soon shut it when you lightly pinch him. "Okay, okay!"