#21 ◇ Jimin (one of my favourites)

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 719

Summary: Challenging each other to get jealous

"Well, let's see who can continue the whole day without being jealous," said Jimin.

Recently, you saw Jimin, your boyfriend, hugging another girl in a TV show. You being you, got jealous and burst out at him.

"It's not funny!" you said, "You're always hugging another girl, as if you don't have a girlfriend,"

"Did we not made it clear 2 years ago? You are my girlfriend!"

You rolled your eyes, "I bet you'll be the one jealous in the end,"

"In your dreams,"

"Oh really?" you challenged, "Remember when I shook hands with my brother's friend and you got mad at me and I had to apologise,"

"Well, i'm sorry for being a protective boyfriend," Jimin spoke sarcastically.

You scoffed, "Well then, i'm sorry for being a protective girlfriend,"

He squint his eyes at you, "Well, let's see who will get jealous,"

You squished his cheeks, "Aww, look at you being so confident,"

He slapped your hands away and grabbed it, dragging you out of the house. You clicked your tongue, "Acting to be a big Oppa, I see,"

Jimin turned to face you and smirked, "I am a year older than you,"

"Yeah, but you're immature,"

"Really now? Says the one who got jealous at me for acting,"

You clicked your tongue once again, "Where are you bringing me?" you asked. To your dismay, he simply ignored you even though you tried doing your aegyo like calling him Oppa.

You both ended up in a cafè with one of Jimin's old girl friend. You both sat opposite each other while the girl sat beside Jimin.

You knew this girl since she's in your school. She used to fangirl over your boyfriend, but it died down a little ever since Jimin decided to be friends with her.

"Jiminie!" you cringed at how she shrieked your boyfriends' name. "Omo, you look different after you graduate!"

Not even giving you a glance or a simple smile, the girl pulled Jimin to her side, leaving you to sit opposite Jimin.

Jimin and the girl started talking, leaving you all alone. You admit you were absolutely jealous but you didn't want Jimin to know since he would obviously tease you about it.

Jimin: Are you jealous yet?

You looked up and sighed. By now you were pissed off since the girl have been touching him everywhere and Jimin doesn't seem to mind.

By now, you don't find it as a joke anymore. You were absolutely pissed off and all you wanted to do was to leave the place and ignore Jimin forever.

Ignoring the text, you rolled your eyes in annoyance and put your phone down, resting your cheeks on the palm of your hands.

Jimin noticed your sudden change of mood and decided to grab your hand, "Jagiya, are you okay?"

The girl was quite annoyed since Jimin cut off her lame and boring story to give you attention.

You glared at him and snatched your hand, "I'm perfectly fine, I'm going home first,"

Standing up, you grabbed your phone and left the cafè without any other words. You heard footsteps running towards you. Jimin pulled you from your shoulder to stop you from walking.

"Jagiya..."

"What? Why don't you talk to her instead? She seems like your girlfriend," you scoffed, "I'm going home,"

"Baby, you know I don't like her,"

You looked up at him, "Really? From what i've noticed, you liked the way she was touching you,"

"I really don't have any feelings for her, Y/N,"

Rolling your eyes, you pushed his arm away and started walking back home, only to have your hand being grabbed once again.

Turning back, you saw Jimin once again, "Seriously, Jimin?"

"Babe, i'm sorry,"

"Sorry for what?" you mumbled, "i'm just a useless girlfriend, after all,"

Jimin pulled you closer to him, "H-hey! Don't say that! You're not a useless girlfriend! If you are, I wouldn't be with you for 2 years right? I wouldn't be taking care of you, I wouldn't have brought you home,"

You started to get emotional, tears started falling down your cheeks. Not wanting Jimin to see you cry, you hid your face in his shoulder while wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Jimin..."

"I'm sorry, It's my fault, I'm sorry,"

"I love you," you sobbed.