#15 ◇Jimin

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 758

Summary: Jimin being annoyed by your mother.

Jimin groaned as he walked through the door of the house. "Thank god it's over."

"I know, I know, my mom can be like that sometimes, but she's still your mother in law," you replied.

Your mother invited you and Jimin to come over for dinner, you both were reluctant but you persuade Jimin to come along since you haven't me your mother in a very long time.

"Your mom is so annoying," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Your mother never had a filter. She would speak straight away, that was what she did.

Flashback

"Jimin-ah, why do you keep dyeing your hair? It's not healthy,"

Jimin smiled bitterly, "I like doing that,"

"And your style!" Your mom shook her head, "Always wearing short pants!"

End of flashback

"Yah, I understand, but you don't have to say about her like that," you defended, crossing your arms.

"Oh really?" he looked back at you, "You talked about my best friend like that too,"

"Excuse me? She was a girl and she was flirting with you. She is annoying," you replied coldly.

"She's been there when we fought," he fight back.

"Is that suppose to be my problem?"

"She was there when you were never there for me," he replied coldly.

"When was I not there for you?"

It took a few minutes for Jimin to answer while you stared at him, "when we had a fight,"

"That's it right? You weren't there for me when we fought too!" you replied, "I am so done with you,"

You gave him one hard punch on the chest and stomped towards your bedroom. you lay down on the bed and placed your arm over my eyes.

"Y/N, seriously," you heard Jimin said from outside.

You turned your body the other way so your back was facing him.

"Y/N... i'm just speaking the truth," said Jimin when he entered the room.

"You won't ever give up," you stated.

"Jagi..." he mumbled, laying beside you.

Jiming knew he was wrong but he was but he was afraid to admit it. He knew you would tease him for it.

Jimin tried to wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddle you but you clicked your tongue and pushed his arm away.

"Goodnight," he mumbled and turned the other side.

***

You woke up with Jimin beside you, at first you were shocked as to why he wasn't cuddling you but flashback from last night hit you.

You huffed and glared at your boyfriend before leaving the bed. Doing your morning routine, in an hour you were ready. You wore a pink dress that ends above your knees with skinny jeans.

You turned around to grab your bag on the table but instead your forehead hit someone's shoulder.

You groaned and looked up, "What?"

"Where are you going? At 10am? Do you think it's too early?" Jimin asked staring down at you.

"Since when did you ever care of me?" you scoffed.

You tried to push him away to grab your bag but Jimin was too strong and didn't budge.

"Jimin, I am going to be late," you tell him, crossing your arms.

Jimin stepped closer to you, making you lean back a bit, "Where are you going?"

"To the Cafè, is there a problem with you?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"With who?"

"Taehyung," you spoke confidently with a smirk tugging on your lips.

He smirked back, "I'll join,"

"Jimin!" you huffed.

You were too lazy to fight back. He simply walked in the bathroom and got ready. While waiting, you texted Taehyung that you were going to be late.

You and Jimin walked towards the cafè, not talking to each other. But Jimin broke the ice first.

"Why do you need to meet Taehyung anyway?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, he's kinda hot,"

Jealousy took over Jimin. But he knew how to annoy you. He grabbed your shoulders roughly and pinched your cheeks really hard.

"Aww, aren't my baby cute! Trying to make me jealous!" He spoke in a baby tone.

"Jimin," you groaned.

You both entered the cafè and saw Taehyung sitting near the window. You sauntered towards him and took a seat opposite him.

"Jimin?" asked Taehyung.

"Y/N, was afraid to come here alone, isn't she adorable?" Said Jimin.

You huffed. You and Taehyung started talking about your own topic, leaving Jimin behind.

He was extremly bored so he would either play with your small hands or play with your hair. Giving you random hugs, forgetting about your argument yesterday.