#10 (one of my favourites) ◇ jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 1182

Summary: Jungkook being your protective boyfriend, getting angry when he saw a scar on your face.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" Jungkook immediately yelled at you, making you jump.

"H-huh?"

"This bruise on your cheek, what happened?" he growled.

Jungkook. Your boyfriend, you guys met at a party at your friend's house. At first you didn't like him because of the tattoos and piercing all over his body and face.

But you guys talked and from there on you started having feelings for him. You thought you were crazy but no. You learnt that Jungkook was only nice to the people he loves.

You remembered how you were afraid of him, but now, you weren't. People would ask you why you would date him? Aren't you scared? You simply shrugged them off.

It was a weird combination. Jungkook was a bad boy while you were an innocent little girl.

You loved colourful pretty dresses while Jungkook loves dark and dull colours. In fact, he only wore black coloured t-shirts.

You loved soft music while he loves rock and loud music.

"Babe, it's nothing," you sighed.

"It's not nothing, y/n" Jungkook said, following you towards the kitchen.

"It is. You don't have to worry about anything," you assured him.

"You're making me worried. Your bruise is so big! Who punched you?!"

"Kookie..."

"Cut the shit, y/n" Jungkook glared at you. You couldn't help but let a few tears fall. You immediately wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's waist and cried on his chest. "Come on, baby. What happened? I'm here for you,"

"You know the guys who you loaned money from?" You sobbed, holding him tighter.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around you rested his chin on your head. "Yes, sweetheart, what about them?"

"T-they said that you haven't paid them a-and..." you couldn't continue your sentence because you started crying even more.

Curse words started coming out of your boyfriend's mouth. "They hurt my girl? They seriously don't know who they're messing with."

Jungkook let go of you, "where are you going?" you asked.

"F***king kill them," he mumbled and walked out the door.

You immediately got to your senses and ran after your boyfriend he was already walking down the alley.

"Wait, Jungkook!" You said, holding onto his arm, panting. "It's illegal! You can't do this! I can't let you go to jail,"

Jungkook looked down at you, he caressed your cheeks, "They hurt my girlfriend."

"B-but,"

"Babygirl, I can let them off the hook like that,"

Jungkook continued walking until he finally reached a playground. Where the boys were.

"Which one?" Jungkook questioned.

"O-oops, they're not here. Let's go back home," you grabbed your boyfriend's soft hand to pull him back but he was too strong.

"WHO WAS IT?" he yelled.