#24 ◇ Jimin

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 635

Summary: Celebrating Jimin's birthday

You saw your boyfriend standing at the playground, waiting for you. With a broad smile, you run towards him and gave him a hug from the back.

"Happy birthday, baby!" You squealed.

Jimin turned around, shocked but smiled when he saw you. "Yah, it's my birthday, why are you more excited than me?"

You shrugged, "I don't know, I don't care. Today is your day, what do you want to do? And i'm paying for everything,"

"I just want to spend time with you, I guess,"

"Aw, come on, it's your birthday!"

"Erm, wanna go to the Carnival? It's far though,"

You nodded, "I brought my car, it's fine,"

Jimin drove the both of you to the carnival that was going on. It wasn't packed, which was good since the both of you didn't want to be surrounded by fans.

"We should eat first,"

Jimin nodded and you both ambled towards the mini restaurant located near the carnival.

It was absolutely amazing how just by spending time with your boyfriend, makes you so happy and excited.

"Jiminnie!"

Your head whipped towards the voice and saw a fan running up towards him. You sighed as you continued eating, meanwhile Jimin suffered.

"Happy birthday! We bought some stuff for you," one of the fan said.

"Thank you," smiled Jimin.

"Are you guys on a date?"

"Yeah we are..." answered Jimin.

"Oh okay, have fun. Saranghae,"

You smiled at the girls while they left. "They're nice,"

"Yeah, I thought they were going to disturb us,"

You lightly smacked his arm. "Don't doubt your fans, I was your fan too, okay,"

"I was your bias right?" Smirked Jimin.

"No, my bias is... Yoongi!"

He clicked his tongue but dragged you out of the booth anyways.

The whole day, the both of you had fun. Played games, he even won a teddy bear for you. The both of you also shared cotton candy.

Many hours passed, and the both of you are driving towards Jimin's dorm. You fiddled with your fingers as you Jimin stood in front of you.

"Um... Jiminnie," you mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"C-can I stay over tonight?" You asked, your voice quivering and your cheeks, red.

"Sure, but why?"

"I-I," you stuttered as your vision started to blur, "I had a fight with my mom..."

"Aw, babe," he cooed, wrapping his arms around you. "You're welcome anytime."

"Thank you, Jiminnie," you said. "It's suppose to be your day, but this happened."

"It's fine. Anything for my girl," he mumbled, kissing your hair.

You suddenly groaned. "You don't deserve me. You're too good for me,"

Jimin held your shoulders and pulled away, staring at you for awhile. A few seconds later, Jimin flicked your forehead, making you yelped in pain.

"What was that for?" You whined.

"You're so stupid," he chuckled. "Can't you see i'm madly in love with you?"

You rolled your eyes. "You told me before."

"And what makes you think i'm too good for you? Hmm? Princess?" Jimin asked, holding a finger on your chin to face him.

"L-like, you're famous, talented and you have a real job, you also have a perfect family, while I have a mom who's always kicking me out of the house and I don't have a dad either!" You exclaimed. "To make matters worse, i'm not talented like you are and I don't have a job! I'm not good at anything!"

Jimin chuckled and caressed your cheeks. "Well, princess, I can pay for everything. You stay at home, be healthy and rest. About your family, if you're having any problems at home, you're more than welcome to stay at my house,"

"See, you're too good for me,"

A/N: this sucked soz tried to finish it one day cuz jimin bday (-: