#18 ◇ Hoseok

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 567

Summary: Telling Hoseok fans that you guys are dating.

Keeping a secret relationship was never easy. You had to run away at time just to hold each other, even just to hold each other for a minute.

You blushed a little when you made eye contact with your boyfriend, Hoseok. Soon, frowning since you did get to hold him eversince this morning.

"Aish! Stop staring at each other will you?!" said Namjoon, annoyed.

You peeled your eyes off your boyfriend and looked at Namjoon who was staring at the both of you with annoyed eyes.

"Is there a problem?" You retort, "From what i've known, its none of your business," you rolled your eyes.

"I know," groaned Namjoon, "it's just it looks like you guys love each other and that can't happen!"

Here we go again.

"I know, Namjoon!" you said, "Me and Hoseok are nothing!"

Hurt filled Hoseok's eyes but immediately looked down. He couldn't help but thought if what you said was the truth.

Of course it wasn't but you said it as if you was something you've been holding on for so long and you finally get to let it out.

"I-I wanna go to the bathroom," Hoseok said, giving you a glance.

You got the clue and waited for a few minutes before telling Namjoon you had to get some stuff in your room.

"No, Y/N, sit down,"

You turned to face him, "I know you're just trying to be protective but this is getting ridiculous,"

You rolled your eyes and walked off crossed arms. You then saw Hoseok waiting for you beside the bathroom.

You walked up towards him, "Are you okay?"

"I should be the one asking you that," he fake a smiled, "I can't do this,"

You felt your heart breaking into pieces, "What does you mean?"

"I can't keep our relationship a secret anymore," he admitted.

"Hoseok..." You held his hand, "you know why,"

"They have to accept the fact that we are together!"

"But Namjoon wont like it!"

"I don't care what he has to say, Y/N!"

I sighed, keeping quiet. Knowing he won't give up, "Are you sure you want to tell them?"

"Yes," he answered without any hesitation.

You nodded and pulled him towards Namjoon who was glaring at the ground.

"Namjoon," you called.

He looked up, "what?"

"We-"

"You guys are dating, I know," he mumbled, looking back down again, "how are you going to tell the fans?"

You stood still and bit my lip. Your hand which was being held by Hoseok was squeezed tightly.

"We'll... figure that out," said Hoseok.

You heard him sigh and let go of your hand before walking upstairs to his room. You gave Namjoon a quick glance, soon, going upstairs to see Hoseok.

You understood how this was going to ruin your boyfriend's reputation but it was difficult for you to hide it all the time.

"Hoseok," you mumbled when you saw him sitting on the bean bag, lying down.

"Baby," he said back.

You walked up to him and sat on his lap, resting your head against his shoulder. As if it was automatic, Hoseok placed his arm around your waist and stomach.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled, scanning his face, "I know it would affect your band, a lot,"

"We still need to tell the fans,"

"How about we make it official on your twitter?" you smiled