#44 ◇ Jungkook [END]

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 587

Summary: a day with Jungkook.

You had texted your boyfriend, Jungkook, to come over since you had bought a new movie. Due to you having fever, you didn't had the chance to text him, heck, you didn't even held your phone for 2 days. And finally, you get to hangout with your boyfriend again.

You had already set up everything: The CD, blankets and snacks to eat during the movie. Soon, someone knocked on the door, knowing it was Jungkook you happily skipped to the door and opened it.

"Jungkook!"

A big smile was plastered on your face once you saw your boyfriend. "Hey, princess,"

You wrapped your arms around your boyfriend. You loved being in his arms. It had been more than 2 days since the last time you saw him and you missed him more than ever.

"I missed you so much," you mumbled against his chest. Your eyes widen in surprise when Jungkook pulled you away from his embrace. Does he not want to hug you?

"Let's see... you were sick and you didn't tell me. And you only texted me after 2 days," said Jungkook straight to the point.

You knew he wasn't mad but worried. "Sorry," you pouted. "Come hug me!"

Jungkook tried to stay mad at you but he couldn't resist your cute face and pulled you towarda him. "Did you know how worried I was?"

"Sorry," you giggled. "Come, I've set up everything,"

You pulled him towards your living room. Making your boyfriend sit down beside you and you grabbed the blanket and pulled over the both of you. You pressed play and the movie started playing. Jungkook had his arms around your shoulder while your hands laced with his.

You were focused on the movie, staring and listening intently at every single thing, meanwhile, Jungkook was bored. It was the cliche romance movie and he wasn't into that, but he loves you, so he wouldn't complain.

Jungkook decided to tease you. He squished your cheeks with his fingers, then kissing you on your cheek. Of course you didn't paid any attention towards him since you were deeply intrested in the movie.

In fact, Jungkook didn't stop, he grabbed your cheeks softly and turned your face to look at him. He kissed your lips many times then all over your face.

"Mm~ babe, stop," you whined, grabbing his arms. "I'm watching a movie,"

He pouted and leaned back, pulling you closer towards him. Soon, the movie has ended and the both of you had decided to just watch whatever was playing on the TV.

"I'm cold," you mumbled as you pulled the blankets over the both of your heads. Jungkook looked down at you. "Hi~"

"Is my princess cold?" You hummed, pressing your cheeks against his chest. "Should I turn on the heater, then?"

"No~" you immediately whined cutely, your eyes shut. "You're comfy, don't move,"

God, Jungkook sure has fallen for you. You were adorable, kind, funny, smart. You were literally everything a guy could want, and Jungkook had you. He was lucky for sure. He loved you too much to let you go. He had to admit, there were times when he wanted to break things off with you since he had doubted himself about not being a good boyfriend, but when he came over and when he saw your cute face, he could't do it.

"I love you too much,"

You poked his sides. "You're cheesy,"

"I know, it's all for you,"

A/n: I didnt edit this one at all.