#43 ◇ Taehyung

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | others

Words: 581

Summary: breaking up with taehyung over a text

***

Taehyungie:
Hey

Taehyungie:
Jagiyaa

Taehyungie:
Yah

Taehyungie:
What the hell are you doing pabo

You:
Sorry sorry

You:
I was showering

You:
Sorry

Taehyungie:
Who the hell showers at 8pm,
and for an hour? Huh?

You:
I just finished training

You:
After that I helped my mom for dinner

Taehyungie:
Really? For an hour?

Taehyungie:
I even called you, can't you use your ears and hear your phone?

You:
My phone was on vibrate, Taehyung

Taehyungie:
Or you're just cheating on me

You:
Cheating? And why would I do that?

Taehyungie:
Idk, because youre bored of me

You:
Are you implying that i'm a slut?

You:
Don't you trust me?

You:
Yah reply me

Taehyungie:
No

Taehyungie:
I feel like you were texting someone else before me

You:
Look

You:
If you don't even trust me, what's the point of this relationship?

Taehyungie:
The point of this relationship is that we love each other

You:
You accused me of cheating

You:
You don't even trust me, what's the point of of this nonsense?

Taehyungie:
What are you implying?

You:
Let's break up

Taehyungie:
We've been together for 5 months and you want to break up?

Taehyungie:
I'm coming over

You:
I wont let you in

Taehyungie:
I have the spare key

You groaned when you saw the reply. You gave him the spare key because you loved him, you trusted him. If you thought about it, it was stupid since he barely trusted you.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. "If you're not going to open the door, I'm coming straight and you know what will happen,"

You bit your lip, as tears started to well up in your eyes. You opened the door and saw Taehyung outside. He entered and slammed the door shut.

"You're kidding right?" He began. "I don't like jokes like this, Y/N,"

You shook your head. "Sadly, it's not Tae,"

"W-what?"

"You didn't trust me!" You screamed at him, "you accused me of cheating!"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I don't want to lose you, come back, baby, please,"

"J-just, take what's yours and leave! Your stupid shirts are in my room,"

You crossed your arms, looking straight down at your feet. Taehyung sauntered towards and threw you over his shoulder.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!" You yelled, hitting his back.

"You said to take what's mine, you're mine,"

"I'm not yours! We broke up!"

Taehyung stopped on the spot. Letting it sink in, Taehyung put you down. "What do you mean?"

"You're ridiculous, Taehyung! We broke up, that's final," you crossed your arms.

"You can't leave me," said Taehyung as his voice cracked. "I only have you left,"

You felt so bad for leaving him, but what was the point if he's accusing you all the time.

"I'm sorry, Tae," you mumbled. "Just... leave me alone from now on," you whispered.

You could hear his loud sobs filling the room. Soon, he was punching the wall. You run up to him, grabbing his hand, "Tae! Stop it!"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around you tightly, sobbing on your shoulder. "You're all I have left. Please don't leave me, Y/N-ah,"

You sighed. You rubbed his back soothingly. You knew Taehyung was always alone and barely got to meet up with his loved ones. You were the only one who supports him and he needed you.

A/N: stupid chapter