#33 pt.2 ◇ Taehyung [Requested]

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 723

Summary: Taehyung being depressed when you rejected him. Soon, Jimin cheated on you and you came running back to him.

Ever since Taehyung had confessed his love for you, things became awkward. You barely see him, even if you do, there would be tension between the both of you.

Jimin noticed the tension and decided to ask you. "Babe? What's wrong with you and Taehyung?"

You lifted your head up to meet his gaze. "Me and Taehyung?" You scoffed. "Nothing's wrong,"

"Are you sure? You guys barely talk to each other," he replied.

Jimin was the greatest boyfriend you could've ever asked for. He was kind, such a gentleman, caring. He basically comes in the full package.

You sighed. Lying especially wasn't your thing. "I don't know..."

"What do you mean?" He questioned. "Come on, you know i'm a good listener,"

You bit your lip. Jimin was your boyfriend after all. He deserve to know everything, no secrets no lies. "We... had a misunderstanding?"

Jimin chuckled. "Why does that sound like a question?"

"Well, remember that day when we went to his house? And you fell asleep on me?" Jimin nodded. "On that day, he confessed to me. He said he loved me since day 1, but I rejected him and things became awkward, after,"

Jimin simply stared at you. His best friend loves you?

"And he said that he wanted to ask me out before you and he was... jealous," you continued.

"Huh," was the only thing that came out of Jimin's lips. Wasn't Taehyung suppose to support his best friend? Not brainwash his girlfriend and make her fall for Taehyung instead? Jimin was mad, yet saddened at the same time. He felt bad yet pissed off at Taehyung.

"Baby, are you okay?" You asked after a while, noticing Jimin was staring at the ground.

"Does he not understand bro-code?" Asked Jimin. "Does he not have respect for us? We're a happy couple, does he not understand that?"

You sighed, cupping his squishy cheeks. "I don't feel the same way towards him. That's all that matters, right?"

Jimin looked down at you, a small smile playing on his lips, "right," he leaned down to peck your lips.

***

Ever since the talk you and Jimin had, Jimin didn't act normally around you. At times, he would come home late and the next day, he would be gone.

You were very sure he wasn't at work since you had his schedule. You didn't know what was up with him and you had the rights to find out.

You stayed up late at night just for him. It was already reaching 2am and the door slammed open and soon came Jimin.

"Jimin?" You croaked out, walking towards your boyfriend. "Jimin, where were you?"

He stared at you. "None of your business,"

"It is my business, since i'm your girlfriend!" You snapped.

"Girlfriend?" He scoffed. "You're not my girlfriend, the girl I had sex with is!"

You were speechless. Very speechless. Was he drunk? You were not sure.

Your crossed arms dropped to your sides as your anger towards him was replaced by sadness. "You've been cheating on me?"

"Can't I? Since you've been cheating on me with Taehyung!"

Your mouth hang open. "Why would I do such a thing?" Tears started to pool in your eyes. "You know what? Just forget it,"

You stormed towards the room you shared with Jimin. Packing all of your stuff under 10 minutes, you immediately grabbed the bag and leave the house.

You didn't know where you were going but you ended up in front of Taehyung's house. Knocking on the door, a few minutes later Taehyung opened it. Shocked to see the girl he loves waiting.

"Y/N??"

"Taeh-" you didn't manage to say his name when a sob cut you off.

"Wha-? Y/N? What?"

Without any words, you ran up to your best friend and wrapped your arms around his waist, crying on his chest.

"I'm sorry," you cried out. "I'm sorry," you repeated.

"Shh," replied Taehyung, rubbing your back in a soothing manner.

***

"I love you Taehyung," you mumbled in your sleep while Taehyung stared at you in awe.

It hurts him to see you like this. Crying over your ex-boyfriend.

"I love you too," he mumbled, "always,"