#13 ◇ Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Reactions | Others

Words: 616

Summary: Video calling your boyfriend from across the world.

You sauntered down the stairs and took your plate of food upstairs quietly.

"Where are you going, young lady?"

"AH!" You jumped on the spot and turned around and noticed your mother with crossed arms, standing before you.

You gave her a cheeky smile, "upstairs,"

"Why can't you eat downstairs with your family?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Eomma," you whined, "I want to talk Jungkook. We're eating together,"

Your mother smiled at you, "fine, just this once,"

"Kamsahamnida!" you squealed and gave your mother a kiss on the cheek before going up the stairs.

You placed your food on the table and immediately called Jungkook on your laptop. Soon, he answered.

"Kookie!"

"Hey baby," he chuckled, "how are you?"

"Missing you," you pouted, "how are you? Are you having enough rest?"

"I'm great, I did have enough rest,"

"How about the vitamins I sent you? Did you take them?"

"Baby, i'm fine, stop worrying,"

You pouted, "Okay,"

"How was your day? Did anyone hurt you?"

You sighed, "school was boring, I wish you were here with me."

"Sorry sweetheart," Jungkook stared into your eyes, "you know I would be there if I could,"

"I know," you mumbled, "I brought food with me!"

"You haven't ate dinner?" You shake your head and started eating, "you still haven't learn how to use chopsticks?" Jungkook laughed.

You looked up with food in your mouth, "yah!"

"Aww, you're so adorable, I wish I could squeeze your cheeks,"

You quickly chew your food, "Excuse me, you squeeze to hard, sometimes you leave fingerprints,"

While you were eating, Jungkook decided to scare you. You were facing your food, not looking at your boyfriend. Suddenly, Jungkook yelled, "Y/N!"

You jumped from your chair and looked at him with wide eyes, "waeyo?"

"You're beautiful," Jungkook smiled at you, resting his cheek on the palm of his hand.

You glared at him. Jungkook would always take advantage of you. He loved teasing you, you were easily scared and he would use it against you. He would always tell you how beautiful you are and how lucky he is.

"Babe," you whined, "you scared me,"

"Sorry, jagi," Jungkook chuckled.

You clicked your tongue and rolled your eyes, continued eating.

"Baby," Jungkook sang, you didn't look at him but hummed, "saranghae~"

You blushed, "baaabe,"

"What?" he asked innocently, "i'm just reminding you that I love you,"

"Stop," you whined, pushing your plate away. "You're making me red!"

"That's good," he shrugged, "you look adorable,"

"BAAAABEEE," you covered your face with the palm of your hands.

"Okay, okay, i'll stop," Jungkook chuckled.

You suddenly remembered that you had a box of snacks under your bed. You bend down to grab the snacks but Jungkook said something making you sitting back straight.

"Nice ass,"

"YAH!"

Jungkook laughed loudly in response, making you roll your eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry,"

Soon, silence overcame the both of you. Staring at each others eyes with a smile on your lips.

Junkook suddenly sighed sadly, "i'm sorry I can't be there with you,"

You sighed too, "I can't really do anything about it, can I?"

"I'm sorry we can't have relationship like other people,"

Jungkook new you were emotional, he wasn't surprised when he saw tears forming in your eyes, "I-"

"I just feel so guilty, baby," Jungkook sighed, "it wouldn't have to be like this if we didn't met each other,"

"Yah!" you scolded.

"Sorry," he apologised, "it's my fault. I'll make it up to you in the future,"

"You shouldn't have brought this up,"

"I'm serious. I promise we would have a relationship like the others. Okay?"

You smiled, "okay, I love you,"

"I love you very much,"