#35 ◇ Jungkook (one of my favourites)

Angst | Fluff | Reaction | Others

Words: 1005

Summary: Jungkook trying to make you jealous because he was angry at you.

***

Jungkook scoffed at you. "Really, Y/N?"

You crossed your arms and glared at your tall boyfriend. "Yes! Just because I didn't went out with you, you're getting mad? You're immature,"

The taller one rolled his eyes at you. "I'm going to have a talk with you later," with that, Jungkook took long strides and left the place and walked on the stage and sat on the chair, smiling at his fans as if nothing happened.

"Jealous freak," you mumbled to yourself.

You were a helper for BTS. You would keep the gifts from their fans and put them in a box, nothing much.

You walked behind Jimin and rested your palms against his shoulder. Many fans knew you, you were the best friend of Park Jimin.

"Hey, Y/N," Jimin smiled at you, waiting for the fans. "Come here," he said, his fingers curling. You bend down closer towards him. "Did you and Jungkookie had an argument?"

Your eyes widened and pulled away from him immediately. "How did you know?"

"I heard you guys yelling at each other,"

"Well, yeah-" you were cut off when a fan stood in front of Jimin. It was your cue to give them some privacy.

You ambled towards the boys to grab the gifts. As you walked towards Jungkook, you noticed the bracelet that he had bought for you and him was on the table, he wasn't wearing it.

Your blood boiled, you looked at him and clenched your fist. Always. Jungkook would always try to make you pissed off whenever the both of you had an argument.

You tried not to show much attitude as you grabbed the gifts that was now piling on the table.

You sighed as you sat down on the chair. It was your break now and you stared at Jungkook who was talking to the fans.

He lifted the mic to his mouth, thanking everyone who attended the meet and greet. "You guys are the best! Who knows? Maybe I'll marry one of you," he giggled.

You squint your eyes at him, staring at him from the side. You bit your lip, trying your best not to cry.

You understood he was angry at you but that, that was too far. The boys walked backstage, where you were sitting at.

Jungkook walked past you, a little smirk playing on his lips. He gave you a glance, his eyes widened when he saw your eyes wet with tears.

He shook his head. She deserved it. Jungkook sauntered towards the dressing room where everyone was changing.

"Did anyone notice Y/N? I think she was crying,"

You and Jungkook had decided to keep your relationship a secret since you didn't knew how the others would react. Although they noticed how close the both of you was but only assumed that you guys were very close friends.

"Crying?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Yeah, she was sniffing. Did something happen between you two?" Asked Taehyung.

Jungkook nodded. "I'll talk to her later,"

***

You sighed as your lips trembled after crying in the toilet earlier. With your head down, you took your time to reach the room you shared with Jungkook.

You unlocked the door to see Jungkook already inside. He was sitting on the bed without a shirt on. It didn't matter much since he always slept without a shirt on and you were used to it.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked Jungkook when he saw you walking in lazily with red eyes. "Yah, i'm talking to you,"

Your head snapped to meet his gaze as you gave him an annoyed look. "What? I'm fine. Since when do you care?" You rolled your eyes as you changed your shirt in front of him but your back facing him.

"Of course I care, I'm your boyfriend," stated Jungkook as he placed his phone beside him. "And you're not fine."

"What made you think I'm not fine?" You scoffed. "I know myself better than you do,"

"Firstly, I told you I was going to talk to you after my meet and greet but you avoided me. Secondly, you came back here 2 hours late. How is that fine? You didn't even tell me where you were. What if you got hurt?!" Questioned Jungkook.

You rolled your eyes as you faced him. "Dont act dumb. If you really want to be with your fans then why am I here?"

Jungkook suddenly smirked. "So you're mad about that?"

You crossed your arms. "This isn't funny, Jeon Jungkook. If you really didn't love me why are we even together?"

Jungkook's eyes softened once you said that. "H-hey... don't say that, I was just joking,"

You scoffed. "You think it's funny, huh?"

"Well, I'm sorry. It was your fault too!" He exclaimed.

"How was it my fault?!"

"I specifically told you to hangout with me on that day but you chose Taehyung over your own boyfriend!" He yelled at you.

"IT WAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT! WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY?" You screamed at him.

Jungkook pushed the blanket and walked towards you. "Oh so i'm the clingy one, now? I didn't get to be with you for so long but of course, you chose Taehyung!" He rolled his eyes at you.

"Is it wrong?"

"Yes! Of course it is!" He answered.

"What? So saying you would marry one of your fans isn't wrong?" You asked, leaning back.

Jungkook mouth opened, about to yell at you but he shut up. You were right. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Guilt washing over him. "I want to marry you, not them. I'm sorry,"

Your eyes softened as your arms drop to your sides. "I'm... sorry too,"

"It's not your fault, baby," he sighed, his head facing down. "It's mine. I shouldn't have said that."

You sighed, wrapping your arms around his waist. "I'm sorry for picking Taehyung over you,"

"I love you. Only you," said Jungkook as he rested his head on your shoulder.