Chapter One

The Beginning

     She and the others were exhausted, all they wanted was a good rest. "Inuyasha, I'm begging you! Can we please take a break?" Kagome yelled at Inuyasha, he turned to look at her.

     "Feh, humans are pathetic! Fine, we'll take a break. We leave tomorrow, it's afternoon, that should be plenty of time for you." Inuyasha replied irritatedly as he began walking away.

     "You have my thanks Kagome, I thought he'd never stop."

     "Same here, thankfully you convinced him to stop."

     "Mew."

Miroku and Sango told her, Kirara mewled as she returned to her small form.

"Let's set up camp now shall we?" Kagome replied, changing the subject as she looked away.

After camp was set up and lunch was ready, Kagome set out to look for Inuyasha to tell him to come back. 15 minutes into the search, Kagome found Kikyo and Inuyasha together so she hid behind a tree.

     "Kikyo

"Kikyo... I... I want to be with you and only you! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not in love and will never be in love with that pathetic human Kagome! She's just my entertainment!" Kagome decided she had heard enough and showed herself. Inuyasha and Kikyo turned to look at her. "Ka...Kagome! I...I...I didn't mean tha-"