Chapter Twenty

Brainwashed

      "Naraku!" Everyone yelled with hatred lacing their tones.

      "The one and only." Naraku replied as he smirked.

     "Where's Kagome?!" Inuyasha and Koga shouted angrily, their fists clenching.

     "Come out, Kagome." Naraku ordered as he grinned evilly. Kagome appeared there with the Siamyosho, she had an outfit similar to the what Kikyo wears. "Kill them." Naraku ordered again as he pointed towards her former group. Kagome had daggers in her obi and when Naraku ordered her to kill them she threw three at the same time. They each landed on Kirara, Sango, and Miroku, they passed out because the daggers hit a nerve. "I'm impressed, Kagome." Naraku praised as he chuckled.

     "Kagome? Snap out of it!" Koga yelled as he took a step further.

     "Kagome? Please, we know you wouldn't do this..." Inuyasha said sadly as he also took a step further. Nobody had noticed that Sesshomaru ran to Kagome until he knocked her unconscious. Naraku put a barrier around her which burnt Sesshomaru.

     "She does not remember anything, she has been brainwashed. I did to her what I did to Kohaku. She does not remember you, she only knows that she is mine, mentally and physically. We are now mates." Naraku said seductively as he picked Kagome up bridal style and walked towards the Siamyosho. Sesshomaru growled.

     "She is my mate! She is mine!" He growled again as he started clawing at Naraku's barrier, Naraku showed Sesshomaru her neck and it was unmarked, just like before she was marked by him. After that Kagome was whisked away by the Siamyosho while Sesshomaru was still clawing at the barrier.

     "How does she not have the mark?" Koga and Inuyasha asked Naraku.

     "I burnt it off her by doing a ritual, you should've heard her screams! It was like music! Her pleas for me to give it back. I loved it." Naraku told them sarcastically while laughing maniacally.

     "You will die!" Sesshomaru yelled as he kept clawing even harder.

     "Let me break it, Sesshomaru." Inuyasha told him as he took out Tetsusaiga, it turned into red Tetsusaiga. "Tetsusaiga!" Inuyasha yelled as Sesshomaru moved out of the way. By the time the dust cleared Naraku and Kagome were gone.

     "Kagome!" Sesshomaru yelled. "He will die! I will make sure of it!"