Chapter Fifteen

Lords Descriptions

Tadao - Lord of the Southern Lands. Allied with the West, neutral to the East, and enemy to the North. He has long black hair and blood red piercing eyes. Youngest of all Landlords. Isn't mated/married.

Akuma - Lord of the Northern Lands. Allied with the East, neutral to the West, and enemy to the South. He has brown hair and emerald green eyes. Is mated/married.

Hisao - Lord of the Eastern Lands. Allied with the North, neutral to the South, and enemy to the West. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Oldest of all Landlords. Isn't mated/married.

Unsuspecting    

     Kagome woke up finding Sesshomaru next to her, watching her sleep. "Good morning, mate. I assume you slept well?" Sesshomaru asked as he nuzzled her neck, placing one small kiss before looking up at her.

     "Mhm! I slept pretty well." Kagome answered while cuddling into Sesshomaru's chest, she breathed his scent and sighed in content.

     "Get ready for breakfast, I'll be waiting." Sesshomaru told her as he reluctantly left her to walk to the dining room. Kagome picked a dark blue kimono with a spray of cherry blossoms that began on the right shoulder and ended at the very bottom of its furisode sleeve and chose a solid colored obi of a darker shade to go with it. After she put the kimono on she left to the dining room.

      When Kagome arrived she was greeted by four faces who were Sesshomaru, Tadao, Akuma and Hisao. "Good morning, Lady of the West." All except Sesshomaru said in sync.

     "Good morning to you as well." Kagome replied as she took a seat next to her beloved. While they ate breakfast, she kept her head down and kept catching Hisao look at her in a perverted way. "Creepy! I'm just gonna stay away from him..." Kagome thought as she finished her food. "He's weird, he helped me yesterday and now..."

      "Lady Kagome, I would love to see the gardens with you. Would you care to join me in the gardens right now?" Hisao asked as he stood. Kagome glanced at Sesshomaru and saw him nod before she stood and accompanied him to the gardens.

     "We are alone! That's totally not creepy and weird..." Kagome thought as they walked around. She could've sworn she heard Hisao say 'Perfect, now I'll take her' but she wasn't sure until she looked at him grin evilly. "Oh no!" She thought as she tried to run.

     He grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards the ground, he then jumped on top of her sitting on her waist as he tore her kimono open. Her chest was revealed to him as he licked his lips in anticipation. "He's going to rape me!" She thought as she started sobbing. He started touching her all over until she could finally summon her miko powers. She burnt him and started running.

      After he recovered, which was a couple seconds, he lunged after her and made her fall. He once again got on top of her and she couldn't do anything, she had ran and used her miko powers which resulted in tiring herself. He was going to rape her. "SESSHOMARU! HELP ME!" She yelled as loud as she could while tears brimmed her eyes.

~With Sesshomaru~

      "SESSHOMARU! HELP ME!" Someone yelled, this barely reached his ears.

     "Kagome!" He thought as he ran to where the voice was. There she was, on the ground with Hisao on top of her. "Her chest is exposed! He's raping her!" Sesshomaru thought as his eyes turned red and back to gold. He lunged at Hisao and clawed at his chest which resulted in a serious injury near the heart. Two guards ran to where all the yelling was at. "Take Hisao to the dungeon! He is disgraced for trying to rape my mate!" Sesshomaru ordered angrily as he threw Hisao towards them.

      He now focused on his mate who was still on the ground, covering herself and crying. He heard her whimpers and her cries. He took off his kimono and placed it around Kagome, it covered her completely. He picked her up bridal style and then walked to their room, he placed her in the hot springs and undressed her. He didn't trust anyone else to do this.

     As he undressed her and placed her in the water he felt sadness, he wasn't there to help her. It angered him to know another man had seen her almost nude. He then undressed as well. He entered and started washing her until Hisao's scent was not on her anymore. He then washed himself.

     He took her out and dressed her and then himself. He placed her in their bed and climbed up next to her. "It's okay, I'm here for you, but for now Kagome, rest because you and our pup desperately need it." Sesshomaru kindly whispered as he placed her head onto his chest and listened to her breathing and her heart. She was fast asleep, and soon Sesshomaru had fallen asleep too.