Chapter Nineteen

The Arrival

~With Sesshomaru~

"Want Kagome back? Meet me at the destroyed village 100 miles to the south." Naraku's puppet said before it died and turned to ash.

     "We gotta combine forces and get Kagome back, I knew she never loved me but I was to stubborn to admit it until now. She is my friend though, I want to help save her." Koga told Sesshomaru as he glanced at him, he mouthed please.

      "Very well."

     "We should tell Kagome's friends too, they would want to help." Koga added.

     "Hn."

     "We gotta find Kagome." Inuyasha spoke seriously as he showed up.

     "You finally decide to show up." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha as he scowled.

     "I was a bit busy-"

     "With your lover, we get it. I can't believe you pushed Kagome away to be with someone who is dead, your girlfriend reeks of graveyard soil and clay. Kagome is such a nice and loving person, you could've had a family with Kagome, your undead girlfriend can't have children you idiot." Koga interrupted angrily.

     "Let us inform Kagome's friends about Naraku." Sesshomaru ordered as he left towards the village, Inuyasha and Koga followed.

     When they arrived they found Miroku, Shippo, Sango, and Kirara outside the hut with Ginta and Hakkaku. "Koga!" Both demons yelled.

     "Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara, Kagome has been captured by Naraku. Naraku told us to head to a village in the south that's 100 miles away and that's probably where he has Kagome." Sesshomaru informed as he walked towards them.

     "Naraku has appeared? I knew something was suspicious about Naraku. Why wouldn't he appear when Kagome wasn't around? He was probably planning this, it might be a trap but we have to take the risk." Sango stated before she entered the hut, she told everyone to stay out.

      "Ginta and Hakkaku, I'm going to stay with Kagome's group until we save her, stay here." Koga informed as he looked at the Shippo. "Is the kit going with us?"

     "No." Inuyasha and Miroku answered.

     "Awwwww." Shippo replied sadly. Sango exited the hut in her demon slayer uniform, her hiraikotsu on her back and a serious expression on her face. 

"Let's go." She threw Miroku his staff and he caught it. Kirara transformed and Sango got on her, Miroku seated behind Sango

     "Sesshomaru, where're the brat, dragon and toad who follow you around?" Inuyasha asked his older brother, a curious stare taking place .

     "They are at my home."

     "Shippo, stay here with Ginta and Hakkaku and help the village." Sango told the kit as she leaned down and patted his head.

     "The twin-tailed and I will be flying while Koga and Inuyasha run." Sesshomaru tated as he took to the sky. Inuyasha sighed and began running.

     They had traveled 90 miles until Sango stopped everyone. "We should all rest for a bit before we engage in combat." After half an hour they decided to continue.

     When they arrived they saw a destroyed village and a castle beyond it. "Hopefully we can find Kagome soon." Miroku spoke sadly as he looked at the ruins.

     "You have finally arrived." A voice they knew too well spoke.