Chapter Twelve

Battle Between Brothers!

     "IT'S YOUR FAULT KAGOME'S PREGNANT YOU MONSTER!" Inuyasha shouted taking Tetsusaiga out and striking. "WIND SCAR!"

     "Kagome!" Sesshomaru thought as he grabbed Kagome and leapt out of the way, he put her down safely when they landed. "Stay out of the way, mate." Sesshomaru told her while taking Tokijin and preforming a move of his own. "Dragon strike!"

     "Finally, BACKLASH WAVE!"

     "Sesshomaru!" Kagome yelled as he grabbed her and fled.

     "His madness blinds him, if we don't retreat quickly he will kill us and the pup." Sesshomaru informed with a serious tone, a firm grip on Kagome as he ran.

     "How do you feel about the pup? Will you love it?" Kagome asked him silently, her eyes sticking to the ground as she was carried.

     "I never got to finish my sentence. You having my pup is the greatest gift you could have ever given me, I will adore it." Sesshomaru answered as he stopped running and kissed Kagome quickly before resuming. "We must get to your friends, they can help calm him down."

      "I never had the chance to ask you how you got your arm back." Kagome pondered aloud as she wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck.

     "When you left to your friends my arm suddenly grew back." Sesshomaru replied before beginning to nibble on Kagome's ear. "We have arrived."

     "Kagome!" Sango yelled as she ran towards them, a worried Shippo and Miroku following suit while Kirara calmly observed.

     "Where's Inuyasha?" Miroku asked, his eyes searching for the easily irritated inu.

     "My brother is chasing us, he is angry because Kagome has my pup in her womb." Sesshomaru answered with a serious tone as he carefully let Kagome stand on her own.

     "You're pregnant?" Shippo asked as he jumped on her shoulder while Sesshomaru was letting her down.

     "Yup! You're going to have a brother or sister soon, Shippo!" Kagome answered cheerfully as she ruffled his head, a smile taking place on both of them.

      "Congratulations!" Both Sango and Miroku yelled as they hugged Kagome affectionately.

     "Right now is not an adequate time to celebrate, my brother is coming." Sesshomaru interrupted them, turning to the direction where he sensed Inuyasha coming closer. "Deal with him, I am taking Kagome with me to my home." He said grabbing Kagome and taking off.

     "I'll see you later guys!" Kagome yelled as she grabbed onto Sesshomaru for dear life.

~With Inuyasha~

      "That's monster! I bet he forced her to be his mate! I know she doesn't love him!" Inuyasha yelled as he ran through the forest. "Their scent is this way." Inuyasha thought aloud as he changed direction. "I'll kill Sesshomaru and that pup! Kagome can thank me later." Inuyasha thought as he ran in his groups direction.