Chapter 1

Courtney's POV:

"Hurry up Josh! It's fucking freezing out and I feel like my nose is going to fall off." I giggled slightly.

"Sorry sis I'll be there in like 30 minutes." Josh replied.

"Well I should've got a cab if I knew I would here for ages-" I felt a hard shake.

"Shit!" I yelled, it was Josh as he was laughing so hard.  He was practically crying of laughter. "You are such an ass!" I laughed.

"Courtney I missed you though, I needed to have some fun with you little sis." He added, "so happy you're here!"

"I missed you too and I'm only one year younger than you so don't try it!" I laughed, "can you help me with my bags? I had to bring all this shit and the taxi driver had to help me." Josh carried some of my bags as we went to the trunk of the car.

"By the way Simon and Freya are in the car, just wanted to give you a heads up." I nodded as I went in the car.

"Frey-" before I could finish screaming her name she basically tackled me in the backseat. "Shit Freya ease up on the squeezing." I laughed as she released.  Freya and I have been friends for about 6 years and she is  one of my best friends, almost like a sister.  It could sound weird that my one of my best friends is dating my brother, but they were honestly made for each other.  And also, why would I bud in between what they have and all. 

"Hey Simon," as I leaned from the backseat to hug him. 

"Hey Court! How are you and how was uni?" he smiled as his dimple made an appearance.

"Good and good." I smiled as I leaned back in the backseat.  I leaned on Freya as she leaned on me and we basically slept on each other.

Simon's POV:

I looked back to see Freya and Courtney sleeping on each other, it was so cute and funny at the same time.  I took a picture of them and posted it on twitter. 

@miniminter: look at the sleeping beauties😜   Locking back my phone as Josh continued to drive.  We decided that it was time to fuck with the girls a little because we were bored.

"Yo Josh I'm gonna turn up your music," he laughed knowing that we will be in shit later.  I put on Still Here by Drake and turned it all the way up when the beat dropped. 

"Fucking hell you-" Courtney yelled.

"Dickheads!" Freya screamed. "You guys are pricks.  I guess I will be cuddling with Courtney when we get home."

"Oi you can't do that." Josh whimpered.

"Oh I can," as Freya laughed. We pulled into the driveway as Josh and I helped with the bags.  Freya and Courtney started teasing Josh and myself.  Frey squeezed Courtney's butt and held her close as JJ approached them.

"Can I watch? If you guys are going to you need someone to help if you use a safe word."

Courtney's POV:

I stuck the middle finger up at JJ and smiled at him.

"Just kidding!" as he hugged me tight.

"No you weren't Jide," I laughed as he cackled because he knew it was true. I went to the spare bedroom, across Simon's, as I began to put stuff in my dresser.  I started putting on music and started to dance. I heard a knock at the side of the door as Simon came in.

"Hey girl," he said sassily, "you almost done Josh and Frey are about the watch a movie. He wanted to know if you'd like to join."

"Nah I'll pass! I'm not trying to hear them throughout the whole movie and plus see a kissing fest." I laughed as he agreed.

"Well I'm about to record, you could stop by my room if you'd like," he added.

"Kay, I just want to shower before I come in because I feel gross," he nodded as he got up.

*Time skip after the shower & still Courtney's POV*

I put on an oversized SDMN top and some shorts on.  Looking at the mirror I put my hair in a messy bun because why not.  I knocked on Simon's door hearing loads of clicking. 

"Come in," he said softly.

"Are you done recording?" I asked him.

"I actually didn't record all of the boys are busy doing something, so I'm just here editing the tings," he smiled.  I cleaned my glasses with my shirt as I put it back on.

Simon's POV:

Courtney looked really I mean really sexy in here pajamas.  Damn why does she have to be Josh's sister.  I turned my chair back around as she pulled my black chair and sat next to me.

"I wanna see," as she beamed at the computer screen.  At this moment she looked into my eyes as I looked into hers.  They were brown but not the darkest of brown either.  She stared down at her phone scrolling through tweets. I place my hand on her chin as she looked at me again.  I started to lean in slow.

Courtney's POV:

He started leaning in as I looked at his lips and then at his ocean blue eyes.  Damn his eyes are beautiful.  All of a sudden he was leaning in to kiss me.  I really liked Simon but its been so long.  I leaned in so we could meet half way.  Our lips touched softly as I closed my eyes melting into the kiss.  He placed his hands on my waist and I ruffled through his hair.  It was soft and passionate but I pulled back.  I was blushing really hard as I opened my eyes.

"Why do you do this to me Simon?"

"Do what?"

"Like that thing with your dimple and your eyes?" I laughed.

"Can't help it," as he turned back to the computer.  All of a sudden realization kicked in remembering who my brother was.  Shit.  He would kill anybody if they hurt me.  I stayed quiet as I went in Simon's bed, going on twitter I saw the picture Simon tweeted.

"Oi you snapping pictures of me now?" I laughed as Simon turned around giving me those eyes again.  I couldn't help it, knowing Simon for as long as I did, I was so close to being in love with hi-. Shit shit think about Josh.  Fuck it. I got up and sat on Simon's lap facing him.  I leaned in and kissed him as he pulled me closer to him.  He kissed back almost immediately, as our lips moving in sync.  He wrapped his arms around my lower back as I placed my arms around his neck.  We both pulled away to get some air as he slid his hands under my shirt.  I shook my head as I pulled his hands out of my shirt, "Not when everyone is here Simon. I'm so tired I'll see you in the morning," as I smiled and got up and went to my room.

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed this! I will be updating more because I really love this plot and how it's working out.  This is a introductory chapter so not every single chapter will be this length. I have another Preference book so you can request anything!