Chapter 23

*There are going to be a lot of skips in this chapter guys*

Simon's POV:

We were in my home town finally and I think Courtney got the idea.

"You sly fuck!"  I turned on a random street and pulled to the side.

"What you on about," I couldn't help but smile.

"You are bringing me to your parents, oh my gosh.  How did I not notice this, I didn't see this coming-" I shut her up and pressed my lips on hers, we pulled back.  "I'll shut my mouth, no questions.  But still!"  Her face lit up and I continued driving around, showing her the little stuff.  I turned on my street and pulled in my parents driveway.

"It's now or never innit?" She said as she looked at me and smiled.

*Skip to the next day!*

"Drive safe honey! Courtney make sure Simon gets some sleep love," my mum yelled from the door.

"I will, don't worry!" Courtney said smiling.  We waved goodbye and we left for London.

*Another skip 2 months later, Courtney's POV & at her flat*

"Right Courtney, revive Harambe or date Joe Weller?" Emily asked me.  We were filming a video for my channel, where I'm in a ice bath and Emily + Tobi ask me questions from Twitter.

"Fuck it bring back Harambe," I blurted out, Emily laughed at me as Tobi came with another bag of ice.  "Hurry up damn it, I can't feel my arse!"

"Emily or Tobi?" Tobi shouted.

"Vikkstar!" I yelled laughing, "it has been more than 20 questions surely.  The cold water went down my ass crack!!"

"Rex or Simon?" Emily read from Twitter.

"Both same time," I said as I put my arm over the bathtub.

"Fifa or sex?" Emily read.

"Sex," I said faintly and shed a smile.  "I'm getting out now pricks," I got out the bathtub and Tobi handed me a towel.  I stooped down and did my outro, "Thank you guys for watching, the marathon of 24 days with Courtney continues.  If you didn't know I upload daily for 24 days, and its 24 days because my birthday is in 24 days.  Sorry for rambling, check out Tobi and Emily in the description! Bye guys," I waved to the camera and smiled as I shut off the camera. 

"Thanks guys for helping me film, Tobi do you still want to film videos later?"

"Yeah Court, it's gonna be like the indoor football stuff I was talking to you about, with Manny, SimonandJoe."

"Why did you rush saying Joe's name, it's not like Joe and I are beefin.  You need to worry about Simon with that one.  I'll be down at your flat soon, I want to record a vine reaction things with some of the girls."  Tobi nodded and left.  I dried myself off and put on a SDMN tshirt and adidas track pants.  I brought two other chairs in my room and called Emily and Freya.  I clicked record and did my intro.

"Yo what's going on guys it's Courtney and as you can see I have Frey and Em with me.  We are going to be reacting to the vine compilation of us girls.  So if you want another reaction video make sure to hit the thumbs up button, so I know.  Right let's get into it," I said as I clicked play.

After we recorded our video, I put on some socks plus some sneakers and headed to Tobi's flat. I knocked on the door to reveal Manny.

"Hey Manny," as I hugged him.

"Hey Courtney, white t shirt gang? Oi did you copy me?" I raised my eyebrow. "Your on the filming grind, how are you even getting sleep?"

"I'm not," I said as I laughed. We walked to the living room and I saw Simon posing on the ground. "You are so silly Simon," I smiled. He got up and pecked my lips.