Chapter 20

*SMUT IN HERE (probably my worst smut written sorry)*

Courtney's POV:

I woke up this morning with a headache, it was bearable but it was one of them ones where it just bothers you. I turned to my side to find Maya laying down on the bed wrong. Her head was where her feet should've been and vice versa. I got up and went to my bathroom, I look in the mirror and washed my face. Along with brushing my teeth and keeping my glasses on. I took paracetamol and walked to the kitchen. Shot glasses all on the counter, vodka and other hard liquor bottles were empty. I walked around to see the damage and that honestly it, other than Taylah's body half off the bed. Everything was okay, I heard water running from Tay's and Freya's bathroom. I went to Freya's first to find Emily and Freya brushing their teeth. 

"Morning guys, do you guys remember what happened last night?" I asked and they just laughed.

"I'll give you this I remember bits and fucking pieces, but we have so many videos on our phone and we posted some shit on twitter," Freya said.  I sat down on Freya's bed as Emily laid next to me.  I unlocked my phone and firstly went to my messages and the messages to Simon were hilarious.

Courtney: Simon, I'm horny

Simon: get some rest love

Courtney: rest with me and I want your booty

Simon: drink some water

Courtney: I like penis

And when I stopped reading these messages I checked my outgoing phone calls and I facetimed Simon for close to an hour.

"Courtney I got your conversation with Simon! Like a bit," Emily said laughing.  She opened snapchat and went to her story, her story was filled of us doing dumb shit. 

"Can I have your erect penis?" After I said that it was followed by loads of laughter.

"Courtney babe go to bed, drink some water." The story continued with all of the girls including me doing some dumb shit.  I guess Emily was the last one to go to bed, because she took a video of all the girls. When she came to my room I guess I was cuddling a pillow. "Simon look what you have done," as Emily giggled and the story was over. Taylah and Shannon strolled in the room. They took some paracetamol and we all agreed to go to Wagamama's for breakfast.

"We need to wake up Maya though," Shannon said. We were about to get up when Maya walked in the room.

"Well good morning party animal," Freya said.

"Oi it's not just me!" She said laughing. We all talked a bit more and showed Maya the videos. We all looked really comfy so we didn't bother to change, to go to Wagamama's. The girls packed their stuff and we tidied the apartment. I got my bag because I was staying the night at Simon's flat. I packed all my essentials, my laptop to edit, headphones and I got my camera that came in the mail recently. I was so excited because I got my own camera, tripod and honestly my equipment for Youtube. Speaking of Youtube I was close to hitting 100,000 subscribers, so I really need to think of an idea. I got my bag and placed it by the door, all the girls were packed up. Since the girls were going back to their boyfriend's flat, they just dropped their bags in their flats. I kept my bag by the door and we were off, I grabbed my keys for the flat and we went to Freya's car. I sat in the back along with Emily, Shannon and Maya we had to squish because of Freya having a five seater.

"Freya just drive my car, so we don't have to be squished!" We agreed and I rushed to the backseat with Maya and Shannon. Taylah beat Emily to the passenger seat so Em had to sit in the far back of the car basically the boot of the car.