Chapter 5

Courtney's POV:
"I'm ready to get shitfaced," Delmi said.  Freya got in the drivers seat and I went in the passenger seat, Delmi in the back seat.
"Hey remember we have to pick up Taylah," I said as Freya nodded and blasted some music. We picked up Taylah as she went in the backseat with Delmi. We all exchanged our greetings and we shared too many jokes.

*Time skip to the elevator*

In the lift we all took pictures of each other and headed to Ethan's flat. Getting closer you could really hear the music blasting. I'm very surprised there is no noise complaint yet. We all entered the flat and instantly approached by a wavy or maybe already drunk Ethan. He was yelling, "Behzingagram" the whole time we hugged him. Freya looked at me sharing some interesting looks at me when she saw Simon

"What?" I asked confused.

"Simon can't take his eyes off you Courtney." I blushed a bit but I came out of my trance as Shannon hugged me.

"Hey Shan! Don't you look gorgeous."

"Thanks Courtney, how's everything with-"

"Behzingagram!!" Ethan interrupted Shannon as she gave him an annoyed glare. He kissed her head and it was all good. What can you do, it's Ethan. Me and the girls "advanced" (idk couldn't think of another word allow it!) in the flat as we saw numerous beer games going on. We sort of split up a little to mingle with other people. As soon as I saw Tobi I approached him and hugged him.

"Hey Tobi!" I smiled.

"Hey Courtney, you look pretty." As he showed me that cute little smile of his. We exchanged a good conversation when we were interrupted by Maya, Tobi's girlfriend.

"Hey Court, Simon and I want to challenge you and Tobi to a not so friendly match of beer pong. You in?" I nodded because why the hell not.

"Maya you brought this upon yourself if you and Simon." We went to the table as Simon and I looked at each other. He winked at me as I stuck out my tongue.

"There is no relationships during this game you get me. Nada, nothing." I said as Tobi agreed. Everyone at the table, including myself, were very competitive people so someone was bound to be butthurt. Simon and Maya had an early lead on us but Tobi and I managed to win somehow. Simon looked absolutely defeated as he went out to the balcony. I followed Simon outside, he was leaning on the balcony looking at the view.

"What are you doing out here babe?" As I leant beside him and looked at him.

"I wanted some fresh air..." I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, "I don't know I'm really competitive especially against Tobi."

"But you loose games during FIFA all the time," he giggled as I said that.

"I dunno but I think because you were around I really wanted to win. I feel like a looser who shat his pants during class."

"Simon I'll disregard the shatting part of that sentence but you don't have to look good for me. You're my looser," I said laughing as he looked at me with those eyes again. "Stop it with your eyes!" I said laughing.

"What?" he said laughing.

"Those are the fuck me eyes! I know it Simon Minter, I've seen them far too many times." I said laughing, it was extra funny because we were both a little wavy but not drunk completely.

"Come here you big goof," he said leaning into me and kissing my lips. The kiss was different, I don't know why but this time it felt right. Every other time he kissed me it felt good too don't get me wrong, but this one was way different. I put my arms his neck and he placed his hands on my waist. Suddenly, there was a big flash. We pulled away and it was Sarah, Callux's girlfriend. We laughed as Sarah showed us the picture.

"This is a true off guard picture," she said smiling. Sarah was such a little cutie pie, I hugged her as she took another picture. "Memories," she said with a big grin. We went back inside to find Rose and JJ finally arriving at the flat. Simon's hand never left my waist as we approached them.

"Well well well isn't it butthead and Rose," Simon said laughing as he hugged Rose. While I was hugging Rose she whispered something to me.

"Simon is totally checking you out by the way," I laughed and pulled back.

"So you came late," I said to JJ wondering if he caught the joke.

"You'know I always come last, never finish first. There's some advice for you Simon," JJ said cackling.

"JJ you don't need to worry about Simon, what took you so long. Rose don't think you can slither away from this either." I said laughing, only teasing them. They just stood there blankly as Rose just started to blush. "Alright that's enough for one night," I laughed and held Simon's hand.

"Wait Courtney you and Simon! You two had sex the other day didn't you?"

"None of your business!" Simon said as he gave JJ the middle finger and smiled. I kissed Simon and smiled as we pulled away. The music became louder and the drinks flowed faster leading to too many drunk friends. When it was around 3 AM we decided to leave as we broke off into cars again. In Freya's car was myself, Delmi, Taylah and Rose. I told Taylah she could spend the night so I could look after her. I wasn't hammered, I was slightly tipsy but everyone else (except for Freya and Josh) were goners. When we arrived at the house I took a quick shower and Simon showered after me. Taylah showered and went to bed, I let her sleep in my bed because I could sleep with Simon. I gave her my pajamas and "tucked" her in bed. Simon and I were laying in bed as he sprung up and rushed to the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom to see him throwing up, usually people are squeamish about this stuff, but it was Simon I was thinking about not myself. I rubbed his back as he flushed the toilet. Tears streaming from his eyes as he wiped his mouth.

"Simon babe, damn." I brought him to the sink as he rinsed his mouth with water. I gave him his toothbrush and told him to brush his teeth to get the taste out of his mouth. I held his hand as we walked back to bed, I basically sprinted downstairs and got him a huge bottle of water. He drank some and went on his phone. "Oh no you don't," I took it and kissed his head, "go to sleep babe you need it." He nodded and cuddled into me. "Love you Simon," I said as I rubbed his head for a good 10 minutes before falling asleep myself.

A/N: I'm so happy my first draft of this chapter deleted, this chapter makes what I wrote originally look like shit. Sorry for the wait, but it's here. Let me know what I can add to spice things up in the following chapter. I didn't reread this so if there are gramatical errors I will change it once this goes up. Here is preview for the next chapter -> its going to be about the morning after, basically the aftermath of the party, & Freya, Taylah and Courtney looking for an apartment together. Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)