Chapter 24

*warning; smut (light sort of) *

Courtney's POV:

@courtneyyx: Happy birthday @miniminter!! Hope your special day is stress free and filled with love❤️❤️❤️ [tweeted at 24:00]

@miniminter: Thank you thank you love, can't wait to see your cute face❤️

It's been a couple of days now and my 24 days of daily uploading was still happening. Joe Weller's comments would always have the most thumbs up in the comments of most of my videos. But I wasn't going to focus on it, because today was Simon's birthday. Three days earlier was Josh's and his party was mad, the month of September is actually a madness. Josh's birthday on the 4th, Simon's on the 7th and mine on the 23rd. Today I woke up in my flat early as hell, round 5 AM. It's a good thing I went to bed early though, my word was it early. So I woke up early so I could drive to Simon's parents house to get his cake. I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out.

*After long drive to his parents and back to my flat*

I grabbed the cake and put it in the fridge. I put Simon's gifts on the countertop, it was a nice fucking expensive watch, a new headset, adidas gazelles and yesterday Manny dropped some jollof rice for me but I decided to give it to Simon. It was quiet in the flat because Freya + Josh went on holiday, and Taylah of course is with Cal. Speaking of holidays, Simon and I planned to go on holiday soon, then our girls holiday in couple months. I wrote out my card for Simon, I didn't want to send him a text, so I went the extra mile.

Dear Simon,

Happy Birthday babe! I I'm so excited to be with you for your birthday this year. Here's to making sure the upcoming year is filled with fun, love, and romance together. I can't wait for all of the wonderful times the year will bring us.The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky I can call you mine. I love you so much Simon, you are my best friend and the best a woman could have. When I see you smile and I look in your eyes, I can't help but know I'm blessed to have you each and every day. Happy Birthday!

Love,

Courtney

I understand that Simon is a successful youtuber who uploads constantly, but he is editing a video right now. Time passed by and it was about 13:04, Rose + Delmi texted me that they are getting alcohol, decorations all that jazz for Simon's party. They agreed to take JJ and Vikk with them, because after all whatever is left over they will keep. I got my bag and packed some clothes, and my necessities. I grabbed a shopping bag and placed the cake in it carefully.

*Skip to the drive there*

I called Simon's phone:

"Hello?" He said it in the cutest voice.

"Hey can you open the door for me please-" he hung up the phone and the door swung open. (Kept the cake in the car for now) I pulled him in a close hug and connected our lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. I kissed his neck softly and snaked my arms around his back.

"Happy Birthday Simon, damn you are an old man." He shut the door behind me and crashed his lips on mine again.

"Oh shut up, you'll be up here soon enough just wait on it," he grinned and I caressed his cheek. We went upstairs and I set my bags down but I made up a stupid lie saying I forgot something in my car. I wrapped his gift bag on my arm, still holding the cake. I went to the kitchen and hid the cake behind the numerous boxes of Dominos. I went back upstairs to his room and saw him laying on his bed. I sat beside him giving him the bag, he looked at me seriously.