Chapter 7

Courtney's POV:

"WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT and COURTNEY!!" I was woken up by JJ screaming and it literally scared me. I jumped up and rubbed my face.

"JJ you scared the shit out of me," (everyone in the house knows Simon and I are dating btw) Simon woke up but he closed his eyes. That was the wrong thing to do as JJ jumped on the bed and I was in so much pain.

"Fuck sake JJ. What time is it?" As Simon pushed him off the bed.

"It's time to film some Hangman challenges, its almost the afternoon. So brush your teeth eat some cereal and get ready." Simon groaned as JJ left the room. I got up and went to the bathroom, put on my contacts, washed my face, brushed my teeth etc. Simon did his routine as I put on weezy joggers. Simon changed into some joggers and we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I went outside seeing Josh, Freya and JJ. They were wearing Sidemen Clothing and JJ approached me with the camera

"Ew Courtney what is that?" I started to laugh and looked at JJ.

"Well I don't want to get my good sidemen clothes wet, I rather wet something I don't care about. By the way get your sidemen clothes." JJ laughed at me then he introduced me.

"By the way this is Courtney, Josh's sister." He zoomed in my face as I crinkled my nose. Simon came out and he drank some water. I hugged Freya and Josh as I helped them set up cameras. I grabbed the white board and put on the stand. JJ, Simon,Freya and I got in frame as he was about to do the intro.

"Yo guys what's going on and today we are doing the HANGMAN CHALLENGE!!!! So with me today I have Simon, Freya and Courtney and they are going to participate in this fucking madness. So how this game works is Josh who is behind the camera, will choose a random word and we have to guess letters. If the letter you guess isn't in the word you will get fucked up by the water balloons. But hold on I have to change!" JJ clapped and he paused the camera. When he came back he had weezy joggers on and a weezy top. He gave Simon and Freya weezy top. "For the bants," as he laughed. They put it on as he turned the camera back on and clapped. "We decided to wear weezy shit so our good clothing doesn't get messy. Deal with it Weller and Freezy come at us." We did a squad pose for the thumbnail. The order was JJ,me, Simon and Freya.

We filled the water balloons with dye; blue, red, green and yellow. Josh drew the lines on the board as JJ went in frame. Frey, Simon and I stood behind the camera with water balloons. "O." We chucked water balloons at him and Simon hit him in the dick. JJ fell and whimpered.

*TIME SKIP AFTER WORDS GUESSED*

We all walked in frame drenched and our shirts covered in numerous colors as JJ did the outro. Before we turned off the camera Freya had an idea to get Josh because he was just a bystander watching us get hurt. I turned the camera to him as he gave me a confused look. We grabbed water balloons and chucked it at him as JJ grabbed the bucket and threw the water on him. JJ laughed as he went to the camera and said,"peace." He shut off the camera as we began to clean up. Freya and I squeezed our top as we got towels for everyone. We all showered and the boys had to record. So Freya and I went to the spare room and went online. Freya then got a phone call from our agent a big smile spread across her face. She hung up the phone and hugged me.

"Damn Frey what happened," as she squeezed me, "fuck okay okay."

"We can move in the flat in a week and a half," as she laughed. (I know it's not realistic but I'm not gonna wait a month lol)

"Yay oh my fucking god I'm so excited we have to Taylah!" We facetimed Taylah and told her the good news. We were screaming our heads off. We ended the call as Freya and I were looking at online furniture stuff.

"Well we buy some stuff before the move, so like tomorrow we can go to IKEA and what not," I said as Freya agreed. We made a plan and we would tell the boys after their done recording. I made sure to text Simon, he replied almost instantly saying he was done recording and editing. I hugged Freya goodnight as she went to Josh's room. I went to Simon's room as I laid on his bed he turned his chair around as he patted his lap. I got up and smiled as he spun his chair towards the computer, "you're going to learn how to edit."

"Why?" I said laughing as he looked at me seriously.

"Because you are going to make a youtube channel, but like when you get settled in your new flat-"

"Oh wait I meant to tell you that Frey a call from the agent saying we can move in in a week and a half. So tomorrow Freya and I are going to IKEA." Simon nodded and told me he would come with some of the boys to vlog a bit. "Okay so how do I start?" He taught me all I needed to know when editing using Sony Vegas it was near 1 AM and after the lesson we cuddled and fell asleep.

A/N: short chapter but next one will be longer, let me know if you liked this chapter I had fun writing it. Remember check my last announcement because I need drama, so remember to message me!

A sidenote: this story has a character that deals with anxiety and depression. When I write those I will give warnings because it might be a little sad. But because it's me, the chapter wouldn't end sad. So just giving you guys something about future chapters to come. Byee!