Chapter 22

Simon's POV:

I woke up this morning, feeling good.  It felt good not having to rush to wake up and make videos.  For once, I can say I got a good sleep, I looked down and saw Courtney peacefully sleeping.  My arm was wrapped around Courtney's waist and with the other arm I grabbed my phone.  Checking the time it was around 8:00 A.M, it was still fucking early but to be honest we went to bed earlier than the time I go to bed.  I put my phone back down and snuggled into the nape of Courtney's neck.

*A couple hours later & still Simon's POV*

"Who is a good dog? You are, right pound it," I was woken up by what it seems to be Courtney.  I got up a bit and saw Courtney playing with Rex.  Her back was turned to me and I saw her dog hit hers with his paw.  

"Good morning to you to," as I said lightly.

"Oh good afternoon to you Simon," as she turned around holding her dog.  I was a bit confused, I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 13:23.

Courtney's POV:

He checked his phone and he sprang up, "Courtney I have to say good morning to your parents and oh shit."

"Simon chill out, number one they left because they have to run some errands and you know business stuff. Number two you would not say good morning to my parents with only boxers on and a morning boner."

"Oh okay damnit, but still it's nice to do those things.  Plus, I can't help that I'm human.  Sorry I woke up so late, I felt like I was just up, like I woke up round 8.  And went back to sleep, what time did you wake up?" Simon got up and went in my bathroom.  I got up still holding my dog.

"I woke up around 11 ish or so, yeah 11:00."  I said as he brushed his teeth.  "Anyway I didn't want to wake you up when I did because you honestly deserve some rest.  You've been going to bed around 4-5 in the morning, to put out videos, so I wanted you to catch some z's.  Oh and Frey plus Josh are down stairs," I said as I put my dog down.  Simon finished brushing his teeth and wiped his face.  I left the bathroom and went back in my room, grabbing Rex's dog toy.  I threw it at the end of the hallway and Rex ran to it.  I stood up and I was spun around by Simon, he planted his lips on mine.  And without breaking the kiss he lifted me up and he sat on my bed causing me to sit on his lap.  Before things got heated I pulled back and just laughed.

"You have no idea how much I love you Simon, ugh I feel like I say that a lot.  But it's true," I said and he pecked my lips.

"Love you too," as we got up and walked downstairs.

*Hours later and Simon's POV*

Everyone, including Courtney's parents, enjoyed last minute lunch and it was time to get back on the road.  Courtney was by this big mirror, sitting down putting on her sneakers, I got out my phone and went on twitter.  I opened the camera function and sat behind Court, she looked up at the camera.  After we took the picture I looked at it and Courtney look honestly effortless, I kissed her cheek and she smiled.  I got up and went to the kitchen, I saw Cheryl and Chris.

"Thank you so much for letting me in your house, your daughter is amazing."

"Simon stop it you are too sweet, it was a pleasure.  And you and Courtney are adorable, I can tell she is really in love with you Simon."

"I feel the same and even more for your daughter.  Again thank you," I hugged both of her parents.  I went upstairs and met Courtney in her room.  She was kissing her dog and hugging the living shit out of it.  She put the dog down and got up.

"Ugh that dog is my life, aren't you?" As she began hyping up the dog.  She went and got her two bags.  "By the way where are we going, you still haven't told me.  You're being bare suspicious-" I shut her up by kissing her lips.

"Don't worry about it babe," I said and she smiled at me.  We went downstairs and gave a final goodbye.  We walked to my car and put our bags in the backseat, we said bye to Frey and Josh.  Courtney climbed in the passenger seat and I went in the drivers seat.  I checked the time and it was around 17:43, the ride was about 3 hours including traffic.

*After 1 hour and a half*

We pulled into a McDonalds and exited the car.  Courtney and I have been having a good car ride, just talking, laughing.  We walked in and she found a table, after I got the food I joined her.  We ate fries and as we were doing that I checked Twitter.  I looked at the picture I posted with Courtney and saw a tweet that rubbed me the wrong way.

@joe_weller_: soo peng😍 @courtneyyx we should film a collab ASAP

I honestly got really annoyed because who doesn't know I've been dating Courtney for quite some time.

"What's wrong Simon?"  I glanced at her as she drank some Dr. Pepper.

"Like on twitter, you know Joe Weller?"

"I know about him, never met him why?" She said looking at me confused.

"I think he fancies you, he is a big flirt too-"

"You better not say you are fucking jealous Simon, he doesn't have your eyes or your cute dimple," she said laughing.

"You only use me for my dimple and my eyes," I replied laughing.

"No but in all seriousness Simon- it's hard to make a serious comment and we are eating McDonalds.  By the way do you not realize you still have your glasses on, don't you dare take it off it's really really attractive on you."  As she smiled.  After we finished eating we went back in the car.  Courtney and I had a blast in the car, not like that, but I could talk about anything with her.  However, Joe tweeting about Courtney was still on my mind.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter, please let me know if you are liking these chapters.  I have so many ideas for the upcoming chapters, feel free to critique my writing.  Thank you for reading everyone. Bye, have a good one :)