Chapter 13

Warning: SMUT!! (this is more explicit and more descriptive than the others, I'm still shit at writing smut. ALLOW ME!)

Courtney's POV:

I walked over to Maya and Tobi as they wiggled their eyebrows. "Oi I should be wiggling my eyebrows at you lot.  I know what you two do alone!"

"Don't try to turn it on us," as Tobi opened the door for us.  We said our thank you's and talked about the patience test.  Maya and I basically rubbed it in Tobi's face, Tobi squeezed Maya's butt. I raised my eyebrows and exited the elevator.

"I'll leave you two to it, byee!" the elevator closed and I'm pretty sure if they could, they would have sex in the elevator.  I walked to my apartment door and unlocked it.  The lights were off and it was very quiet, I walked in Taylah's room and there was no one in it.  I got out my phone and put all my bags down, I scrolled to Taylah's contact and called her.  The phone rang and Taylah picked up.

"Hey Tay! Where are you?"

"Hey Courtney! I'm over at the Cal's and Harry with some of the girls.  So.... erm.... Cal and I are dating."

"I knew this would happen, I got that best friend instinct." I said laughing, "Well I'm here about to edit a video and Simon is coming over.  Freya went over to Josh's for the night and I'm asuming you are staying by Cal?"

"Yup I am, I'll see you tomorrow girl. I'm about to watch a movie with everyone.  Happy editing and I won't disturb you or Simon."

"Whatever and thanks.  I'll see you tomorrow have a good night sleep."  I hung up the phone and picked up the bags.  I took off my shoes and put the camera on my desk, then I took a much needed shower.  After that I put on some loose pajama pants and a halter bralette (not scandalous) , and sat on my chair.  I took a bottle of water and put it to the side, as I got Simon's camera and took out the memory card.  I opened Sony Vegas and the extravaganza began.

*AFTER ONE HOUR AND A HALF*

I finished my video for my channel and started reviewing it, after I was done I put it on youtube and put it to post tomorrow.  Filling the description with the people involved in the video including my links.  Looking at the time it was 7:14 p.m. and I was getting hungry, I didn't feel like buying anything so I decided to cook.  I looked in the pantries and the fridge and decided to make some Pesto pasta with chicken.  Freya facetimed my laptop and I answered.

"Hey Frey!"

"Hey Court, I just called because I'm bored." I put the laptop on the counter so I can start cooking. "Oi Courtney what are you making back there?" I put the pot of water on the stove and turned on the the burner.

"I'm making pesto pasta with chicken hun-"

"Fuck off! The one time I'm not there you make one of my favorites! Bitches!" She said laughing.

"What do they have at the house?"

"Fuck all! Only frubes, and Josh about to edit because we just showered."  I faced the camera and laughed.

"You and Josh could come, honestly.  He didn't start editing, so he could bring his laptop and clothes and shit.  What's Simon doing?"

"Yeah I think we'll do that, Simon is packing his bag. Hold on Court- I'm gonna take you to Josh's room." She lifted her laptop and walked up to Josh's room. "Josh! Pack up your things you are coming over to my place, you guys don't have food here and Courtney is making dinner.  So bring your laptop and shit." She turned the camera towards Josh.

"Hey Josh!" As I smiled and waved.  I turned back around and saw the water was boiling.  I put the dry pasta in the boiling water and added pinches of salt and stirred.  "Freya I'll see you when you come over I'm gonna continue cooking. Bye!!"