Chapter 11

Courtney's POV:

I woke up around 11 A.M. and I heard Freya talking to someone, however it wasn't Josh. It was like multiple voices, I went to the bathroom and put toothpaste on my toothbrush. As I was brushing my teeth I got my glasses and walked to the kitchen. At the table it was Shannon, Taylah, Emily and Freya just chatting. I waved and brush and went back in the bathroom, I washed my face and put on my contacts. I went back to the kitchen made some tea, after that I sat next to Freya.

"Morning ladies what brings you lot here?" I asked.

"Well Shan and I are getting a flat-"

"Here?"

"Yeah but it will be a reasonable flat because it's only 2 people, but we could afford it so that's good."

"Yeah be ready for late nights by the way. Court and I are still sleep walking around here." We shared a long conversation about apartments.

"Are you ladies ready for wireless?" I asked.

"Of course," Shannon said. However, Emily stayed quiet. We all looked at her, "what's wrong?"

"I don't know I'm not feeling it today-"

"No you are coming with everyone, Harry wants to show you off. So you're coming, we've been talking about this for a while." Freya interrupted. Shannon and I agreed and Emily followed up with a sigh and a smile. The girls left after an hour and Freya and I ate breakfast, got our clothes for Wireless. Taylah said she would meet us at wireless because she is going to record with Cal. Freya and I decided to match adidas outfits, (Freya is gonna wear the black adidas top and Courtney will wear the white :)

 Freya and I decided to match adidas outfits, (Freya is gonna wear the black adidas top and Courtney will wear the white :)

Freya and I took some mirror pictures with each other and headed to Tobi's flat, to meet Maya and Tobi. We went into the lift and headed to their flat, we knocked on the door followed by a matching Maya and Tobi. It was so cute they were matching sweatshirts.

"Hey Maya and Tobi," they smiled as we had a plan to meet at the sidemen house. After that we went into our separate cars and drove to the sidemen house.

*skipping drive to sidemen house *

Tobi and Maya went to the living room with JJ and Rose. Freya went to see Josh and I went to Simon's room. He was just putting on his shirt and I knocked on his door and he jumped a bit.  He put on his shirt and turned around, a smile grew on his face.  But, it went away as he looked at me up and down.  I went up to him and pecked his lips as he hugged me.

"You look hot Courtney, damn." As he licked his lips and put his hands on my waist.

"Oh stop it Simon-" he crashed his lips on mine as he was kind of aggressive and I didn't mind.  He grabbed my butt causing me to gasp as he slid his tongue into my mouth.  The kiss was really hot, can a kiss be hot? Whatever, Simon was hot.  I pulled back and giggled a bit as Simon laughed.